🎃CLONE HALLOWEEN!🎃

A/N before story: Happy Halloween, guys! I know this year's festivities may not be the same, but hopefully you all can enjoy your day nonetheless. I thought maybe a fun little Halloween party story would be nice, so here we go. <3
________________________________

"Attention students!" Scudworth's voice boomed over the intercom, "Tonight, we will be having our annual Halloween dance. You must be wearing a costume for entry, and be safe." It was obvious he was reading off of something. "You are all now dismissed!"

You chuckled, and walked out with your pals Joan, Abe, and Gandhi. Cleo was tagging along, clinging to Abe.

"Alright, so Cleo, are you sure that you're ok with me coming over to get ready with Joan?" You asked.

"Oh, totally! I could help you two with makeup as well." Cleo flipped her hair and giggled.

"That's nice of you to offer." You smiled.

"Too nice for her." Joan glared. You placed a hand on her arm, letting her know to back off a bit. She sneered, but gave you a half-hearted smile.

As you walked, slowly you all went your own ways. Well, at least Gandhi and Abe did. You, Joan, and Cleo walked to her place.

When you walked in, you were kind of in awe at how nice her place was. You quickly snapped out of it, though, as you now were falling behind the two's trail. The three of you went upstairs and into Joan and Cleo's shared room.

"Ok, so, did you bring any makeup? Because to be honest, I don't want either of you touching my things." Cleo scrunched up her nose in disgust at the thought.

"Oh, yeah! I did, don't worry." You laughed off Cleo's slightly rude comment. "Joan is going to be a witch, and I'm going to be a vampire, so I'd need mostly darker, edgier makeup. I didn't think that was your thing, so I made sure to bring mine."

"Good. Now, what are you thinking of doing, Joan? Makeup-wise. Maybe a smokey eye, and a bold dark purple lip? Oooh, I could contour your face, give it a more sunken in appearance." Cleo looked over the makeup as she talked, as well as Joan's face, moving it side to side to look at it from all angles.

"Huh to the what now?" Joan looked confused.

"Ugh, nevermind. I'll just work my magic, and I'm sure you'll love the outcome!" Cleo squealed.

"Greeeaaaat." Joan groaned, looking to you for sympathy. You just chuckled and shrugged, not wanting to go against Cleo's nice gesture.

"Would you want me to help you after, [Y/N]?" Cleo suggested to you.

"Oh, no, no! It's alright. You can focus on your's and Joan's makeup."

Cleo nodded in response, and started to work on Joan's face. You went to Cleo's vanity to use the mirror. You put on some sloppy black eyeshadow, putting some under your eyes as well. You put some black matte lipstick on, and added some white powder to your face to look paler. You grabbed some of the fake blood you brought, and added dripping blood down your chin. Finally, you put in your fangs, and went to Cleo's bathroom to change into your costume. When you came out, Cleo was finished with both Joan's and her own makeup.

"Woah, your quick." You commented.

"Thank you! I've only been practicing for, like, years!" Cleo giggled, making Joan roll her eyes. "Just let me get my costume on, and we can go." She hummed, and went into her closet to change.

"I guess I'll change too." Joan sighed out, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Don't worry, Joanie, you'll have fun. I'll make sure of it!" You patted her back, and she gave you a thumbs up, then went into the bathroom.

Cleo and Joan came out at the same time, Cleo in a goddess costume, a long white dress with golden accessories, and Joan in a gothic lacy dress and a witches hat.

The three of you walked back to the school, and entered through the gym doors. Scudworth and Mr. B were at a table, allowing entry to students.

"Ah, [Y/N], Cleo, and...uh...goth girl! Welcome!" He hummed. You smiled and waved, but noticed Joan's annoyance at Scudworth's forgetfulness.

"Joan! You made it!" Abe said, walking over to you guys, Gandhi tagging along. The two of them were dressed up as their clone father's.

"Yeah, I'm here." She shyly smiled, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"You know, Abe, I didn't know someone could make a top hat look so dashing." Cleo chimed in, softly tracing her finger down Abe's cheek. He nervously laughed, blushing. Joan became annoyed again, and you brought her to the punch bowl to move away from the scene.

"Let's hope this hasn't been spiked yet." You poured her and yourself a cup. She thanked you as you handed it to her. Joan suddenly jumped as a loud smack could be heard behind him.

"Hey, er uh, Joanie!" JFK smirked, having just slapped Joan's butt. Joan grunted, and punched him square in the balls. JFK fell to the ground, gasping for air. You sighed, and brought her to a different area.

You decided that maybe a quiet corner would be good for a little, to let her and you get more into the dance at your own pace. You found Van Gogh sitting on the bleachers near where you were, and you waved to him. He waved back and gave a smile. He was dressed as a scarecrow, makeup and all.

"Nice costume, man! It really fits your aesthetic." You complimented. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Heh, uh, thanks! Your's is nice too." He replied.

Gandhi ran over to you and Joan, making Van Gogh slink away.

"GUYS! Listen!" He was nearly jumping for joy. Micheal Jackson's "Thriller" was playing. "We HAVE to dance to this! As a group, c'mon!" He pulled you and Joan to the dance floor, where Abe, Cleo, and JFK were waiting. Ponce was there as well, standing with JFK. Gandhi immediately started to dance to the choreography of the "Thriller" music video, and Abe joined. Then Cleo, JFK, and Ponce. You and Joan looked to one another, neither of you were much of dancers. You looked back to the group. Only a few of them were actually dancing properly. JFK and Ponce were more doing their own dance.

"Oh, what the hell?" You thought to yourself, and danced a little. You put out your hand for Joan to join, and to your surprise, she did! You two danced together, more-so jumping side to side like some fools, but you were having fun. And so was Joan! You felt so happy, you wanted Joan to enjoy herself tonight, and she now was!

The group danced for a few more songs, then decided to do the photo booth Scudworth surprisingly got for the dance. You all somehow packed in, and took some silly pictures. You printed multiples of the it, so everyone could have their own.

The rest of the dance went even better than you could imagined. Everyone got along, for the first time! You even got to hang out with some of your less close friends. It was such a great time.

You all made your ways home by the time the dance was over. At home, you took off your makeup and costume, got into pajamas, and plopped into bed. You looked at your pictures of your friends. God, you loved these clowns. You hugged the picture, then put it on your nightstand, and fell asleep.
________________________________

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed! I'll try to get out requests ASAP! Requests I currently have include Scudworth x Reader, Ponce x Female Reader, Van Gogh x Female Reader, and Joan x Female Reader. I'm very excited to write them, thank you all so much for your support and kindness. Sorry that this is out so late, I finished this later than planned!
Again, Happy Halloween!! 👻