{4}

Chapter 4: (Ethan's POV)

We stepped out of the lobby of the hotel, both of us unlinking our hands immediately, letting out groans and sounds of protest. "You can't do that," she said. 

"Do what?" I asked in confusion. 

"You can't kiss me," she shook her head. 

"I didn't!" I argued. 

"I'm talking about what you said, bellboy, shut up and listen. Whatever happens, do not kiss me," she said. 

I rolled my eyes, "You realize if we're trying to make people believe that we're dating and in love, we're gonna have to kiss, right?" I explained slowly like she was a child. 

"That's not true, we could... hold hands, or- or hug, or kiss on the cheek," she shrugged. 

"Oliver, what couple our age doesn't show PDA?" I asked. 

She whined, running her fingers through her hair. "Bellboy, I'm not kissing you," she shook her head at me. 

"Olive, you're gonna have to, suck it up, deal with it. It's not like I'm very fond of you, I'm not dying to kiss you either," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. 

She chuckled, "No, you just think I'm pretty," she teased, turning to face me. 

I took a step closer to her but she didn't even stumble back. "You're a-" 

"Bitch, I know," she nodded, pushing me back. We stood there, watching cars come in, drop people off, and drive off, or the valet would take them to park. 

"Olive," I sighed but she ignored me like I expected her to. "Oliver," I groaned. Nothing. "Olivia." She turned to face me. "What do we do?" I huffed. 

"I don't know," she sighed, mumbling curses under her breath. We both fell into silence and while I was looking around, I turned to the entrance and saw Justin and Annabella in there. "God, are they like following us?" she groaned. I looked at her then at them. I'd give it ten seconds until they saw us. 

We have to do something rather than standing so far from each other, making it very obvious just by our body language that we had been arguing. 

"Seriously, what is it with them? Is it like- what are you doing?" she asked, looking at me weirdly when I took a step closer and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. 

"Do you trust me?" 

"Absolutely not," she shook her head. 

"Do you know me?" 

"I like to think so." 

"Good, then you know I'll act like this never happened," I said.

"What never-" She froze. I kissed her and she froze. Last I checked, kissing isn't a one-way route, but I would give her a minute to react. When she was still frozen, I tightened my grip on her waist and pulled her closer. She seemed to snap her out of her the confused daze she was in and she kissed me back and- whoa. 

I think it's safe to say, I did not expect Olivia Carrington to kiss like that. Considering the last time we kissed was in the ninth grade, I didn't know how she kissed. I do remember Justin talking about her being a good kisser when he first started going out with her but that memory didn't hold any significance in my mind. 

She pulled away moments later, grinning up at me, "I think they left, thanks for the freaking warning," she said through gritted teeth. We both took one look inside and saw that they weren't there.