{30}

Chapter 30: (Olivia's POV)

It was Friday. My GOD, it was Friday night. In fact, I was getting ready right now. We don't have a plan but from what Zachary told us, they do. Sky, Austin, even Ethan has told me to be careful. I hate to be the clingy girlfriend, but I've practically begged him to stay by my side the whole night. I don't know what would happen if Justin or Daniel decide to approach me. I don't know what they're gonna do. 

There was a knock on my bedroom door before it slowly opened. My mom stuck her head in. Oh yeah, they came back. Oh, and on a good note, my period left a day early. 

"Honey, are you ready?" she asked. 

"Just give me two more minutes," I said, straightening the last section of my hair. 

"All right, Ethan said he'll drive you, so your father and I are heading out, all right?" she said. 

"Okay, see you later mom," I smiled as she left. I took my time getting ready today, partly because I suddenly didn't want to go. I wore a red, short dress cause I couldn't find a gown and left my hair down the middle part, completely straightened. I put on hoops and only did natural makeup. 

I sat down on the edge of my bed, pulling on matching red heels and I'm not even taking a clutch tonight. I can't be bothered to hold a fancy looking box the whole night and purses aren't my thing. It's just my phone. In my hand. So I can call someone if I need to. 

Stop freaking yourself out. 

"Hi," I heard a whisper beside my ear. 

"Oh, my God!" I gasped, shooting up and turning around to see Ethan sitting there, as cool as a cucumber. "Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with you? You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed, whacking him with my pillow. 

"Sorry, I didn't think you were that jumpy," he chuckled, "I just thought I'd surprise you." 

"I don't like surprises," I sighed, sitting back down. 

He sighed as well, putting his head down in my lap. "Why are you so freaked out?" he asked. 

"I just have a bad feeling. We shouldn't be going to this," I huffed, running my fingers through his hair. 

"We have to," he said. 

"I know, that's why we are," I shrugged, "But I really don't want to." 

"Look, how about this," he sat up, in front of me, "We'll only be there for an hour, tops. After that, you and I can come back," he shrugged. 

"And while we're there you don't leave my side," I said sternly. 

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled. 

"And you don't let either of them approach me," I said. 

"Yes, ma'am," he grinned. 

"And you kiss me every 2 minutes," I smiled innocently. 

"Why 2 minutes?" he laughed, slightly confused. 

"Every 1 minute," I shrugged. 

"Okay," he chuckled, leaning forward to kiss me. "You look stunning, seriously. I'm second-guessing our plans, maybe we should stay in," he mumbled against my lips. 

"Maybe we should," I said seriously. 

He closed his eyes, sighing and pulling back. "But we can't," he clicked his tongue. "Come on, princess Olivia, you'll have your knight in shining armor," he said while standing up, holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I stood there for a minute, staring at him. "What?" he raised his brows at me.