{11}

Chapter 11: (Olivia's POV)

We talked, as always, about random stuff and a little more about ourselves and before we knew it, it was dark out and 8 pm. About twenty minutes ago, he left to go shower and I did the same but then he came back in, through my window, because he was bored. 

"Do you have any snacks if you're not making dinner yet?" he asked.

"Aren't you gonna go home for dinner? I was gonna order," I shrugged. 

"My mom's working late tonight at the hospital and my dad always works late, what're you ordering?" he questioned. 

"Pizza, or McDonald's, whatever you want," I said. 

"McDonald's. Postmates?" he asked. 

"Yes sir," I sighed while grabbing my phone and ordering it via our postmates. 

"I'm going to get some snacks," he said before pushing himself off my bed and leaving. 

While I was sitting there, my laptop was open beside me and it started ringing, the screen lighting up. I put my phone down and grabbed the laptop, sitting cross-legged. It's my mom. It's facetime and it's my mom. 

Shit, shit, shit. 

I answered and sat there as the call connected. "Hi, honey!" she grinned, her face popping up on the screen. 

"Hey," I smiled, "How's New York?" I asked. 

"New York is great, it always is. How've you been, everything okay at home?" she asked. 

"Yeah, everything's fine," I nodded. 

"Well, your father's gone out to get some food so it's just me, he's left me to tell you the news," she sighed while moving around before she settled on the couch. 

"So...?" I trailed off questioningly. 

She shook her head, "We're not leaving, honey. I spoke to your aunt, we were thinking about and there's no point if we're not leaving the city or state and we don't wanna leave San Diego, so we're not leaving, hun," she explained. I let out a huge breath I didn't realize I had been holding and sighed in relief. "And honey, I'm sorry we never asked you how you felt about it," she said, giving me an apologetic smile. 

"That's okay, mom," I shrugged. 

"You're talkin' to her without telling me?!" I heard aunt Cher yell before her face popped up and she sat beside my mom. "Hey, Liv!" she beamed. 

"Hi, Cher," I grinned. She doesn't like being called 'aunt' it makes her feel old, she says. And she is older than my mother but... whatever. 

"Oh, it's been so long since I saw you! Why didn't you come with 'em?" she questioned. 

"I have school, I couldn't miss so much," I shrugged. 

"Who gives a shit about-" My mom glared at her, "My bad, who cares about that? Anyway, I have got something to show you, young lady. But first tell me, who's the boy?" she asked, knowingly. 

"What boy?" I chuckled. 

"There's a boy. You're glowing," she stated. 

"I'm not glowing," I denied. 

"There is most certainly a boy. Your father said something about a boy named Ethan?" She arched a brow at me. 

"Ethan?" I asked in confusion as the door opened. 

"Yes, Ethan. What's his last name?" she asked my mother. 

"Archer," mom answered. 

I looked up at Ethan who was smirking, probably ready to rub in my face and assume that I would talk to my mother about him.