{28}

Chapter 28: (Ethan's POV)

"Olivia!" I laughed, not even bothering to stand up as she fell into my lap. 

"I'm trying," she laughed, attempting to stand up once again, only to fall in my lap. She started getting up again and I took my shot and stood up, catching her waist just in time as she started falling again. "Ethan, I can't do this," she whined, kicking her legs around while she hung in my arms. 

I had my arms locked under hers while I tried pulling her up but she was acting like dead weight. "Olivia, stand up," I chuckled. 

"No," she looked up at me. 

"Stand up, come on," I laughed. She tried, only falling again, almost taking me down with her. "Oh, shit," I laughed, pulling her up slowly. 

"I'm just not gonna move my feet," she chuckled. 

"Then how are you going to stand?!" I exclaimed. 

"I don't know!" she laughed. 

"Need a little help?" We both stopped laughing and looked forward at Daniel. Olivia looked up at me. 

"Uh, yeah, sure," I shrugged. 

"No, that's uh, that's okay, try again," she laughed, looking up at me. 

"No help? You sure?" he asked her. Something's off. Something's up with him. 

"Sure," she nodded, giving him an awkward smile. He left and continued skating around. 

"Olivia, stand up. My back in gonna break, I've been hunched over for like twenty minutes," I laughed. 

"I'm trying!" she yelled, shrieking when she fell on her ass as I let her go. "Ethan!" she squealed, pushing at my legs, causing me to stumble. 

"Stand up!" I laughed. 

"Help me!" she laughed. We're just dying of laughter out here, this is not good. I grabbed onto her hands, keeping my feet gripped to the ice as best as I could, and helped her up. Surprise, surprise, the girl can stand up. 

"You were just making it harder for me, weren't you?" I smirked knowingly. 

"Yes, I was," she grinned, grabbing onto me tighter. 

"Jesus," I chuckled, shaking my head. I stood against the railing for a minute, my feet starting to ache. 

"Your feet hurt?" she asked. 

"Yeah," I nodded, looking around the place. It wasn't that crowded, it was Monday, to be fair. 

"Mine too," she mumbled. I leaned my elbows against the railing while she stood in front of me, grabbing onto my waist, looking around as I was. "It's cold," she mumbled, hugging me. 

"It's an ice rink," I chuckled. She rolled her eyes, throwing her arms around my neck, looking up at me. "Hi," I grinned. 

"Hi," she grinned back. "I'm cold," she pouted. 

"Don't be," I said mockingly. 

"Asshole," she chuckled, shaking her head. 

"I haven't been ice skating in ages," I said, more to myself than I did to her while I looked around. We weren't talking for a few minutes. I was just looking around the place, I used to come here as a kid too. It's like the place where almost all kids hosted their birthday parties and stuff. She put her head down on my shoulder and we both just stood there for a minute. 

She peppered a few kisses on my neck. "Olivia, don't do that," I smiled, not looking down at her. 

"Okay," she said, starting to kiss my cheek. And again. And again. And a couple hundred times more.