Chapter 84: Bullets Ballet

-chapter eighty-four-
____________________

VESTA

▪▪▪

[System Update]

Black Hound Sniper Rifle enchanted with Night Vision, Movement Sensor and Focused Shot.

Ice-make crystal bullets activated with 5-second freeze.

Two hundred seconds invisibility buff.

Purifying potion installed with 30-second cooldown.

Xxtra bullets powered with elf powder with mark.

▪▪▪

MABILIS NA gumalaw ang kamay ko, activating buffs and debuffs while I watched Feyre slump down. She's very disappointed with the results of the round. At kung hindi lang kay Hex na bumalik to give her an apple pie, she would have started a tantrum.

For rangers, we have no specific location to wait into. The Kill☆Shot event will only pop-up with the enter button, and rangers will then be transported into the Dead Ground - the abandoned and most-restricted city in the South Continent. The location is unknown and is not available on the map kaya naman only players allowed can enter the place.

"One hour kayo, right?" tanong ni Voldmir habang nakatitig sa baril ko.

I nodded.

"It's starting, Vesta..." Solace muttered looking at the running clock in the screen. "Goodluck."

I smiled at her and to my guildmates, reassuring them of the victory I will bring back.

"Okayyy, players! Wow! That battle with the rogues was fierce! Bakit parang mas lalong lumalakas ang fire dito sa mga event?"

"Siyempre, it's a survival game kaya! The tension there is supposed to be high. Now, however, what will our rangers show us? Will it be as fierce as the rogues or as valiant as the fighters?"

"Shete, partner! Just the first day and we're already getting chills. Attt, without further ado, why don't we start the show? Let the rangers test their skills in the forbidden ground!"

"Of course! Now, participating rangers, an invitation will appear in front of you. You are to click enter within fifteen seconds or you will be consider forfeited. The game system will then check your weapons, equipments and bought potions and buffs. Remember, only one weapon will be allowed to use as main. Twin guns does not count."

"Enchantments must also be made prior to entering the event. Buffs and potions are allowed to be carried, as well as any debuffing item. If any player breaks any of this rule, you will be banned from accessing the game."

"That means that for you to finish the Grand Quest, you must change your job and class to be allowed another entry in the event. Still, your player profile will be strictly assessed, so we are encouraging you to follow and stick to the rules."

"The invitations are sent now, rangers! Show the world how fast and far your bullets can fly!"

I took a deep breathe as the screen appeared in front of me. Alam ko ring nanotice nila iyon because their gazes landed on me. I can feel their encouragement, support, fear and worry. But I am aware it is not for my performance, but for me as a whole. These guys could care less about the results. I am not as prideful as Feyre, and Feyre does not care about rankings that does not affect her.