𝟏𝟎. 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚

Tessa was lost.

Not in the sense of her being physically lost, she knew exactly where it was she'd teleported to. She was more lost in the sense of the notion, her thoughts ran rampant, each one squishing into the next before sailing off and around her brian before the muscle could latch onto it. 

The urge to shout for a time out washed over her but Tessa had never been one to ask for a break, especially when she knew she was the one unable to keep up.

"Julie, what's going on?" Tessa found the words slipping from her lips as she matched Julie's frantic run up a dirt incline and toward a large privacy fence. "Why are you at Piper and Carrie's house?" 

The follow-up question was what caused her sister to tumble to a stop, nearly face planting and dragging Flynn down with her. "Okay, so after you left, Alex showed up and we told him about the dance and Luke was going to go find you but then Flynn showed up and Carlos claimed salt burned ghosts, which is doesn't!"

Julie took a deep breath. "But anyway after they left Luke mentioned wanting to show us some old songs and I made the joke of how come you didn't know about it and he said you were nice enough to go through his journal,-" Julie's rambling was cut off by Flynn slapping her hand over her mouth.

Flynn took a deep breath and looked past Tessa. "Long story short, Trevor Wilson was Bobby, their old rhythms guitarist who stole all of Luke's songs, didn't give them any credit, and is rich and famous off of his dead band. Julie told them the truth and now they want revenge, we're going there to get them."

Tessa pursed her lips, taking in the information. The look in Julie's eyes told her it was all true and it didn't take much guessing to know the songs she'd used to jam out to with her mom, Julie and Piper, had all been written by Luke. 

They were all his style and all of Trevor's latest stuff seemed to lack a certain heart and passion to it. Tessa pointed it out and Piper just said her dad was getting old. Now, the truth was painfully obvious but so was something else.

"You said they want revenge?" Tessa watched as Julie pried Flynn's hand from her mouth.

"Luke wrote all of the songs that got us into rock and Trevor never mentioned them. All of them are angry, I mean, I kind of can't blame them because Reggie mentioned something about their homes being torn down." Julie hadn't been so focused on the reasoning as the rising panic washed over her. If Tessa had been there Julie wouldn't have kept talking and maybe Luke wouldn't have looked so furious.

Tessa pivoted and peered out across the large mansion she never really liked but always visited to check up on Carrie. It was a house, yes, filled with expensive things and where Carrie and Trevor lived and at one point, Piper had lived. 

But it was never home, Piper admitted that the Molina house was her home and when Carrie was younger and still friends with Julie and Flynn, had quietly admitted to the same thing one late night when Tessa was up writing music and Piper was snoring away in her lap.

"I'll find them," She shot a warning look at Julie. "Use the front door, don't let Flynn talk you into sneaking over the fence, it has barbed wire at the top now." She watched Julie's eyes widen before she vanished, appearing on the second floor of the mansion.

The idea of revenge or at least something along that nature had, unashamedly passed Tessa's mind when she first found out what Trevor had done with Piper. Sending her off to get help was one thing, but getting rid of any shred of evidence that she'd even existed inside the mansion was another thing entirely.