Hyderabad Tour

Weeks flew by in a similar pattern where I was extremely busy with my work and during weekends, I was catching up with Vivan for coffee or dinner.

It was a Monday morning and I had just woken up as I had a late-night chat with Vivan. I did not feel like going to work but somehow pulled myself out of bed and got ready for work.

I was just about to enter the escalator where I saw a hand stopping the door from closing. It was none other than that handsome man from the 19th floor. I wanted to talk to him but somehow I couldn't gather the courage to open up.

I cleared my throat and moved my face to the other direction. The escalator stopped on the 19th floor where that guy has to go. I was just looking at him from the behind wanting to break the silence but no luck.

I entered my office and set on my desk and started my work. In the afternoon, the boss has called an urgent meeting without telling the agenda. People have gathered in the board room and set on the chairs.

There was complete silence as the boss entered the room. He proudly announces that the company has bagged the new contract from Hyderabad based company. He also announces that he wants to open a branch office in Hyderabad if everything goes as per the plan.

He said that he had called up this meeting to announce the team for the new project at Hyderabad.

He also mentioned that there will be a team of 2 people who will initially go to Hyderabad and meet the client to fix up the formality and way ahead.

These 2 names were:

1) Vivan Malik

2) Isha Kapoor

I was so happy to hear my name with Vivan as I will now get more time to spend with Vivan. We have to move to Hyderabad in two days. I looked at the Vivan and winked him with a smile on my face.

During the lunch break, both I and Vivan were making plans for the Hyderabad tour. Payal had suggested us to visit Charminar and Ramoji film city. By the evening the complete itinerary of the Hyderabad tour was fixed and air tickets were also booked for me and Vivan.

As planned we landed at Hyderabad airport. There was a cab waiting for us to take us to the hotel where we will stay.

"It was a hectic journey," I said to Vivan.

"Ya it was, I hate afternoon flights, that too when it is not a direct flight" Vivan replied as he put his luggage into the cab.

"Excuse me, we have a booking in the name of Vivan Malik," Vivan asked the receptionist.

"Sure sir, let me check your booking. It is in the name of Mr. Vivan and Miss Isha right sir?" She asked for the confirmation.

"Yes, that's right" Vivan replied.

"Room number 102 and 103 on the first floor. Here is your keys sir" She handed over the room keys to Vivan.

Me: "its 6:50 pm, I want to get fresh first before we go for dinner."

Vivan: "I have a better plan for dinner, let's go out and explore the city, we may take our dinner somewhere out, what say?"

Me: " Good Idea, I love exploring new places, let's go."

Vivan: "And I Love you"

We both broke in laughter.

After half an hour, Vivan came down from his room and waiting at the lounge for me to come. I wore a light pink casual frock as I came out of the lift.

Vivan: "Gorgeous, every woman must own a pink frock. Beautiful and stylish – my love."

Me: "Thanks love" I smiled after receiving the praise from my love.