Coffee with Stranger

I didn't need an alarm to wake me up that morning. As I hardly slept last night. I was contemplating the possible culprit for Vivan's death. I also wanted to find out the person who sent me the anonymous notes. Whether this has any co-relation or it's cooking in my head.

The boss was the person who had the highest threat from Vivan as he knew his affair with the lady. So there could be a chance that the boss had some fear and doubt on Vivan that he might expose him. So he wants to get rid of him.

Or it could be his rival Mohit, who wanted to excel in his career by overtaking Vivan's territory. They both fought that day during the review meeting. Mohit had given him life-threatening warning also.

Can someone do cold-blooded murder for the sake of advancing in his professional life? Very unlikely, but who know that turned out to be a reality.

Should I go and inform all about the notes to the police? What could be my answer if they ask me why I didn't tell it till now? What if that turned against me only?

Oh God! I am fed up with this life. Please help me, I can't take this anymore. I was standing in my balcony sipping my coffee and hearing the birds chirping.

I should go and tell everything to the police. Let them think whatever they want to think about me. Should I go right now or tomorrow once this hide and seek game gets over?

I doubted the boss, as he was the one who had the biggest threat from Vivan. If that was the case, then it has no relevance with these anonymous notes. The boss would not send me the notes.

Why not? Why he could not send me those notes? Can't he be a psycho killer? He wants to date me as he did with that lady. And he also got to know about mine and Vivan's relationship.

All my thoughts were going into one direction only. The boss! He could be the killer and the psycho who was sending me the anonymous notes.

I must go and meet Mr. Gayakwad and tell him the truth. I took the last sip of the coffee and decided to meet the cop.

I got ready for the office. I took all the anonymous notes with me in my purse and went down from my apartment. I plugged in my earphone and started walking towards my office.

There were lot of thoughts related to Vivan's murder and the anonymous notes were haunting in my mind. I had worn earplug to avoid the outer world noise which was distracting me.

I was walking at the snail speed as I wasn't that excited to go to the office.

"Good morning Ramdas" I waved him. He reciprocates the same.

I went to my office and set on my desk.

"Good morning, let's have a coffee in the pantry. I want to discuss something with you." I called up Payal at her desk and asked her to meet me at the pantry for the coffee.

I started my computer and kept some papers on my desk so that people feel my presence in the office. My mind was completely occupied by my thoughts.

I was only physically present in the office. I went into the pantry and set on the table waiting for Payal to come. I was combing my hair with my fingers again and again.

The person who can watch me for five minutes can come to know that I was anxious. My eyes were sticking at the entry door of the pantry looking for Payal to come as early as possible.

After about ten minutes, I lost my patience and gave a ring on her phone. She cut the phone, which makes me even more restless.

After around five minutes, she appeared in front of me.