More Spells & A Journey

3rd Person POV
Mikaelson Compound
2 Weeks Later

The Mikaelson family had been unhappily coexisting with each other for the past 2 weeks as they had not found a way to kill their unwanted relatives again or take the barrier around New Orleans down.

York
Previously... "Over the course of their long lives, they will each go through many trials and tribulations but in the end they will be brought back together; the Vanir gods have seen this." The Seer continued to explain as the fire images shifted to show the Mikaelson compound in 2019.
Luckily, the gods had chosen a rather domestic scene for the Seer to show the brothers: Esther, Dahlia and Freya were researching grimoires for the barrier in the main living room; Klaus was painting in his studio; Elijah and Finn were playing chess in the former's office; and Kol, Rebekah and Mikael were training in compound's home gym.
"I don't understand. I don't see anything that resembles our way of life even their fighting style is different." Ivar stated. "I suppose you will have to ask them yourselves." The Seer said cryptically and Ubbe asked "How are we supposed to do that? You said it yourself they will not be born for another hundred years..." he trailed off as the Seer began muttering another spell in Old Norse. "What are you doing?" Hvitserk asked worriedly as he started to feel funny, his brothers also looked alarmed. The Seer's chanting got louder and the fire got brighter, the brothers wanted to look away but felt compelled to look further into it.
"Ugh! That hurt." Ubbe said as he held his head in hands with his eyes shut, blinking he tried to open his eyes fully. Once he finally got used to the change in light he was shocked to see his new surroundings; turning around he saw his younger brothers also recovering.
"Where are we?" Hvitserk asked.