𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲.

quick a/n before we start!! i had a few ppl worried that would be my last update?? hello no i have.. plans... for this book 😏😏😏 ALSO THANKS FOR LIKE 22k READS I HAVENT CHECKED WATTPAD IN DAYS... SORRY FOR YHE LATE UPDATE I WAS STAYING AT My ""GOOD FRIENDS HOUSE"" .. FOR A COUPLW DAYS HAHAHA ANYWAYS ENJOY LA CHAPTER KISSES MWAH
-
-
-

that night, after everyone had left the fair and driven back to their respectful airbnbs, tommy and i parted ways. niki, wilbur, and i stayed in one room, while tubbo and tommy stayed in the other. as soon as the door was shut the interrogation began.

"soooo.." niki began, flopping down onto my bed, followed by wilbur and myself. "what happened?" she asks gently, placing her arms behind her head. i pull my knees up to my chest and rest my arms on them.

"we kissed at the top of the ferris wheel. he asked me to date him, and i said yeah." i explained, shrugging.

wilbur scoffs, and niki sits up, rustling in her coat pocket for a moment.

i quirk my eyebrow, watching as niki handed wilbur a 20. "fucking told you" he laughs, shoving the bill into his pocket.

"you guys... made a bet?" i snicker, crossing my arms.

"yeah, i bet you two would get together before the end of the trip, and niki argued otherwise." wilbur explains, smirking at the frowning blonde.

"they've only known the kid for a month or so." she explains, "i thought she'd want to get to know him more i guess" she says.

that would make sense, niki was closer with tubbo, like the way i was with wilbur.

after a bit more small talk, wilbur and niki crawled into their own bed. shutting the lamp off and saying their good nights.

the next morning, we all got up and packed our things, piling into the car.

-

i sigh, buckling myself up between tommy and toby once more. niki and wilbur had promised us mcdonald's for breakfast, and that was the only thing i looked forward to for the next three hours.

when we reached my house, we'd have to say goodbye. i sigh, leaning my head on tommy's shoulder. he seems to understand what i mean, and he reaches his hands out. taking mine. we drive for 30 minutes in complete silence. enjoying the time we had left together.

we stop at the macdonalds and get food. (nothing worth this author spending 10 minutes of xier time writing and making detail of happens. this makes honk feel vry happy. )

-

the time flies by quicker than it should. i start recognizing the streets and feel my eyes water. "i don't want to say goodbye." i mumble, and tommy just squeezes my hand tighter. sooner than i'd like to admit, we are parked in front of my house. tubbo opens his door, stepping out and walking to the trunk to retrieve our bags before he said goodbye. i take this as an opportunity to give tommy a few quick pecks on the lip.

"i love you, okay? we can facetime every night." i say, holding his face in mine gently.

he just nods, giving me a smile.

i lean into the front seat, giving niki and wil hugs and kisses on the cheek.

i climb out of the car, grabbing the bags from tubbo and waiting at the front door as he says his goodbyes.

when he eventually reaches me, he sighs, unlocking the door with his extra key and stepping inside. i notice the car lingering for a moment before backing out of my drive and rolling away.

i throw my bags down by the floor, mumbling something about not bothering to unpack them until tomorrow. toby follows me silently. we collapse into my bed together.

the tears begin to roll down my face almost immediately.

toby pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back and whispering comforting things to me.

we fall asleep like that, just me and my best friend, alone.

——
grrr hello sorry for the late update !! the next chapter will be a bit of a timeskip but it ain't no worry anyways love u all bye kisses