𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?

i woke up the next morning to a still snoring tommy. i sigh, opening my eyes and watching as he slept peacefully, a slight smile on his face.

i listen to his fan run in the background, something id began to become used to after night after night of calling to fall asleep.

i mute myself, carrying tommy with me to the kitchen, where i begin making myself a breakfast.

i was about halfway through making myself breakfast when i noticed tommy hadn't moved in awhile.

i remember tommy being a super super jumpy sleeper.

twitching when he was falling asleep, and even after the fact.

upon closer inspection, it seemed that he wasn't breathing either.

i began panicking immediately. my hands shaking as i unmuted myself.

"tommy. tommy wake up." i shout at my phone, shaking it slightly and running my hands through my hair.

i hear only his fan drone on in the background as he lay still.

i slam my phone down on the counter, running my hands through my hair and sprinting to the front door, ready to run over to toby's to ask for guidance.

when i open the door i'm greeted with an unfamiliar sight. tommy is stepping out of a small black car, holding a backpack. a woman in the drivers side.

i let a sob out, my brain still not being able to tie the loose ends.

i see tommy turn to me, his eyes widening.

he sprints toward me, wrapping me in a tight embrace.

"it's okay love, i'm here. what's wrong?" he coos, rocking back and forth on his feet slightly as he holds me.

i'm not quite sure what to say. "i- you- frozen- not breathing-" i sob, and he chuckles.

"i'm sorry i scared you, a little trick travis taught me, you can freeze facetimes." he explains, playing with my hair.

i lean backward, punching him in the arm. "you're a fucking dickhead."

-

agh short chapter srry but i will get a king one out soon ik this seems like it's odd but trust me it's going somewhere ily all muah