🌊Poor Unfortunate Souls, Indeed🌊

Adonis woke up from his sleep happily as he swam towards his mirror fixing his hair a bit before swimming into his sisters's room.

Adonis: "Good morning, my dear little sisters." He said happily as he hugged and kissed their foreheads before Ariel swam into him. "And here's my favorite baby sister." He said as she hummed softly the song he sang last morning a few days back. He combed out Ariel's hair and placed a sea flower in her red locks smiling before they both swam up into their father. "Oh, Good morning, father." He said happily before fixing his father's crown while Ariel placed the sea flower from her hair into their father's gray mane while Adonis fixed his own gold arm bracers with a love sick smile then swam off with Ariel singing the notes of 'part of your world'

Adena: "Oh, they both have it, bad. I've never seen Adonis like this before nor Ariel." She said honestly

Triton: "What? What have Adonis and Ariel got?" He questioned his oldest daughter.

Arista: "Isn't it obvious, Daddy? Adonis and Ariel are in love with someone." She said happily

Triton: Looked at Arista as he took the sea flower from his hair. "Adonis, Ariel? They're in love."

Adonis laid down on a sea rock lounge as Ariel messed with his hair while he was messing with a sea flower as his sister's would when they had crushes growing up.

Sebastian: "Okay, so good so far." He said pacing under the rock lounge before blowing petals off of his face. "I don't think the king knows, but it won't be easy to keep something like this a secret for long!" He said freaking out

Adonis: "She loves me.~" He said as he tossed the petal aside before groaning sadly. "She's loves me not." He tossed the petal aside onto Sebastian's head before pulling off the last petal. "She loves me! I knew it!" He said laughing happily as he hugged Ariel and gave her a flower as well.

Sebastian: "Adonis, stop talking crazy and please don't drag your sister into this again!" He said seriously before Adonis looked over at him.

Adonis: "I've got to see her again and Ariel deserves to see him again as well! Scuttle knows where they both live." He said swimming into the open water while Sebastian grabbed onto his tail fin.

Sebastian: "Adonis, please! Will you get both of your head and Ariel's out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs?" He asked seriously before Adonis took him off of his fins.

Adonis: "We'll swim up to their castle, then Flounder will splash around in the waves to get their attention...And then we'll go..." He began planning out til Sebastian shouted out.

Sebastian: "Down here is your home! Adonis, Ariel, listen to see the human world is a mess. But life under the sea is better then anything they've got up there." He said seriously as he got the siblings attention before he started to sing out with the other sea creatures.

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You both dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you two
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you both
What more is you both lookin' for?