🌊🐚Early Days of Wedded Bliss🐚🌊

King Adonis's & Queen Y/n's Bedroom

Y/n sat at her vanity dresser in a beautiful long white silk nightgown brushing out her long h/c hair with a glided comb humming a part of your world while Adonis watched his wife from the doorway of their bedroom. It had been two months since their honeymoon voyage and the new king wasn't shy about showing his new wife and queen how much she loved her.

Adonis's sea blue eyes darkened into a sea storm and were half lidded with an idea in mind before he headed into their shared bathroom to wash and dress into his sleep pants. He had been planning something special for his wife. Once he got back into the room, Adonis leaned again the doorway watching Y/n climb into their bed.

Adonis: "Y/n, I was thinking maybe next friday's afternoon we should have a walk on the beach by the sunset." He asked her while he climbed into bed beside his wife.

Y/n: "That sounds lovely, Adonis." She said honestly before she snuggled up into her side of the bed til she felt warmth against her back. "Adonis, what are doing?" She asked until Adonis pulled her body close to his own while peppering her neck with kisses making her gasp softly.

Adonis: "Nothing, my beautiful queen just pampering my wife as you deserve.~" He spoke deeply in his seductive voice before pulling Y/n into a deep and passionate kiss as he danced his tongue against his love's

(You all can guess what happened that night)

((And again this night))

Upon The Early Morning on Friday