🐚Chaotic Birthday, Running Away🐚

After fully drawing Adonis attention away from their son as her husband was getting dressed again, Y/n now dressed up in her own attire headed outside as the sun was starting to set behind the sea wall. The Queen hated this wall just as her son did but she knew why it was made a few days after Crescendo's christening and blessing voyage. She just wish that she could tell her son the truth but that was Adonis's job. Y/n carefully lifted her dress's front layers and walked carefully and quitely near the sand edge of the wall to watch Ursul, Crescendo, and Sebastian.

Crescendo: "See, Sebastian, I told you that we'd be..." He said quietly as Ursul straightened up beside him as did Sebastian in his bag. Crescendo looked up to see his mother looking down at them. "Hi, mom. We're not late are we?" He asked while the duo walked onto the shore as Ursul ran off into the castle to get ready for the party before the guests arrived.

Y/n: Sighs softly before leaning down to kiss her son's forehead. "No, your not late. Your all early, come on now. I'm going to help you get ready before your father starts looking for you again." She said honestly as her eyes noticed Crescendo's treasure bag was near to burst again making her laugh softly under her breath. 'Like father, like son.' She thought honestly as they quickly made it to Crescendo's bedroom which was completely sea themed.

Y/n looked through her son's wardrobe as Sebastian made sure that the young prince was getting all the sand of his body and washed out of his hair. Y/n put together a handsome light sea foam green suit for Crescendo as she whistled softly to tell her son that she was going to place his clothes in the bathroom for him to get dressed. After a few moments, Crescendo walked out of the bathroom clean, dressed but his hair was under a bath towel making Y/n laugh lightly.

Adonis walked outside with Max running by him barking happily as the sheepdog splashed around the sea water then panted at his master. Adonis smiled down at Max as he placed his right hand onto the sea wall til a few of sea gulls cries made him look up at the sun setting light gleaming above the wall's ledge while the roar of the ocean hit his ears.

Adonis: "Oh, Father, I miss you and my dear sisters. I wish that the whole family were here with us."

Adonis said to himself sadly before looking down at the sea waters lapping against the sand near his feet. He looked around quickly to find no one looking as he carefully rolled up his suit pants to his knees and removed his shoes from his feet then set the shoes onto the brick ledge of the garden wall. Adonis walked towards the tide as the cool yet still warm waves of the summer's fading morning sun hit his skin. The King sighed softly as he closed his eyes while a moment of calm washed over him, the sea held many fond memories for the former merman. His wedding to his beloved Queen on the sea along with their honeymoon. The long walks of the warm sandy beach with Y/n, the romantic picnics during the summer afternoons to the earlier months of their marriage even when Y/n told him that they were having a baby at the raise of the moon gleaming on the calm water. Hearing the roaring tide from the open balcony doors as he'd gently caress his wife's growing stomach while singing to the growing baby during the early nights before bed. Even though it didn't goes planned even the christening cruise to the sea was fun at the beginning. There was no doubt his family in Atlantica became larger by now he thought while he wished that his son could met his aunts, uncles, his cousins and of course his grandfather.

Y/n: "Adonis?" She said while looking down at him from Crescendo's bedroom balcony as their son stood beside her with his own red locks peeking under the towel he had on his head. Adonis's sea blue eyes snapped opened and he looked up at his wife and son with a nervous smile on his face while rubbing the back of his neck.

Crescendo: "Father, What are you doing?" He asked curious at what his father was doing as his mother started ruffling his hair dry with the towel that lied on his head.