🌊Before She's Married To A Fake🌊

As the new dawn rose in the sky, Scuttle flew into Adonis's bedroom after he had talked to Ariel.

Scuttle: "Adonis! Wake up, Adonis! Wake up, I just heard the news! Congratulations, lover boy!" He said excitedly as Adonis was tired as Scuttle shook his hand.

Sebastian: "What is this idoit blabbering about?" He asked sleepily before yawning.

Scuttle: "The whole town is talking about their prince and princess getting hitched this afternoon! You know, they are getting married! Good luck, kiddo. I'll catch you later. I wouldn't want to miss this!" He said honestly before flying out of the bedroom.

Adonis thought to himself as his eyes widened slightly before quickly grabbing his robe and threw it over his shoulders.

Adonis: "Y/n, wants to marry me? I've never been so happy in all my life to wed the girl of my dreams!" He thought in his head before standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair then ran out of his room and down the hallway before walking down the staircase to see a sight that broke his heart.

A different man was holding Y/n in his arms as Grimsby was talking to the princess and the new man.

Grimsby: "Well, Y/n I must apologize to you. This dream man of yours does in fact exist." He said honestly surprised as he shook Victor's hand. "Congratulations Victor, my boy."

Y/n: "We wish to be married as soon as possible, Grimmy." She said in a soft yet daydreaming like voice.

Grimsby: "Of, course. But, Y/n these things do take time..." He was saying until Y/n interrupted him.

Y/n: "By this afternoon, right during sunset on Eric's and my own new royal ship." She said seriously as her e/c eyes were darker by a bit.

Grimsby: "As you wish, Y/n. Come let's get you two ready for the wedding."

Grimsby said as he went to talk to Eric, Adonis ran towards Ariel's guest bedroom holding back his own heartbroken tears while unknowingly to Adonis. Victor looked over at Adonis as he ran off as he chuckled deeply while he held his shell necklace as it glowed heavily before he leaned down kissing Y/n's forehead as she rested her head against his chest.

Wedding at Sea

Adonis hugged Ariel as she cried in his arms without a sound while he watched the wedding ship move away from the dock. Sebastian and Flounder looked at the royal siblings sadly.

Meanwhile Scuttle was flying above the ship humming the wedding march until a famaliar deep baritone voice of Adonis's voice had him his ears.

Victor: "What a lovely little bride she'll make.~ My darling, She'll look divine.~" He sang out before chuckling deeply. "Things are working out to my ultimate design.~" He chuckled in his dressing room while he fixed his uniform tux before taking out a pin to toss it into the vanity's cherub face as it hit it's wooden eye perfectly. "Soon, I'll have that stupid merman and the ocean will be my mother's while I take Adonis's love.~" Victor moved the mirror back to show his true form and face of Ursul laughing maniacally.

Scuttle: "The sea warlock!" He whispered in fear before flying away. "Oh, no! He's gonna... I gotta..." He stuttered in fright before flying off towards Adonis and Ariel in a hurry. "Adonis! Ariel!" He yelled out loud as he flew towards the docks while everyone one looked at him as he landed. "Adonis, Ariel, I-I flying, I mean of course I was flying. That's when I saw... the warlock was watchin in the mirror  and he was singing with a stolen set of pipes!" He said seriously as he grabbed Sebastian. "Do you hear what I'm tellin' you! The princess is marrying the Sea Warlock in disguise! Then no doubt the prince is marrying the sea witch in disguise as well!" He said honestly as well a panic.