🌊Honeymoon On the Sea's Waves🌊

As the ship sailed through the waves that early night after a few days from departing from the kingdom's shores. The last remains of the sun's warm glow began fading into the calm water below as the shadows of bright candlelight burned in the large sea view glass windows of the new royal couple.

Adonis laid against the king sized bed in the captain's quarters in his now sea foam green silk sleep pants without his robe on his shoulders to show off his muscles in a dim yet bright candlelight's flames.

His ocean blue eyes were set onto the washroom's door as he listened to his new wife, Y/n as she was singing in a bath beautifully. Adonis climbed out of bed and waited by the wash room's door. (The song on the title is the one that Y/n is singing)

Y/n: "But my jolly sailor bold.~" She sang out one last time as she cleaned the last of the soap suds from her h/c hair as she got out of the tub to dry off completely before grabbing onto her light blue silk nightgown and white robe as she pulled them over her body then walked into the bedroom.

Adonis: "Singing a love song, my beautiful wife." He spoke calmly in a seductive voice as he closed the door beside him before walking up to Y/n until his body pressed against her own making her shiver as his warm breath hit her throat.

Y/n: "A-Adonis, You scared me for a second." She said honestly before blushing bright red as she felt something wet swipe along her bare skin in eyesight. "Adonis, what are you..." She started speaking quietly til Adonis held her close to his body as she gasped softly.

Adonis: Slowly licked where his wife's pulse jumped with his tongue once again. "Sorry, Y/n." He said honestly before kissing her now damp skin then whispered into her ear. "Have you thought long enough about what we talked on our first night together?" His seductive voice became deeper and husky as he felt her shaking at his words.

Their first Night as Husband and Wife *Flashback*

Soft pants and breathless sighs of love filled the bedroom while Adonis was kissing along Y/n's neck once he had taken off her wedding dress from her body and now looked down at his lovely wife as his soft ocean blue eyes hardened to look like a sea on the cusp of a raging storm.

Adonis: "Your so beautiful, Y/n even like this.~" He hummed softly as he tossed his suit jacket onto the floor below and began unbuttoning his shirt to show his chiseled chest to his love. "So flawless as a sea glass tear of a mermaid, more lovely than a new pearl and dawn, forever mine to cherish and ravish.~" He said poetically in a deep and seductive manner before sighing softly as Y/n slowly placed her delicate hands onto his chest.

Y/n: "Adonis, you talk in poetry of your desires." She said honestly as she slowly moved her hands over his muscles while pushing his shirt off of his shoulders to fall onto the floor beside his jacket as she wore her under dress of white silk and lace. "What do you really want and tell me in your own words, Adonis please." She said sweetly before kissing him on the lips lovingly causing him to moan deeply in the kiss as he rested his forehead against her own.

Adonis: "I love you so much, Y/n. I want to have a family with you. I want to fulfill your body's and my own needs for more then what we are." He said honestly as he locked his sea stormed eyes with Y/n's half lidded e/c eyes.

Y/n: "Oh, Adonis. I love you too." She spoke quitely yet sweetly before caressing his jawline lightly with her fingertips. "But can you please give me time to think on it and be patient with me?" She asked of Adonis as he moved his head til his lips lightly brushed against her palm.