🐚Family, Truth & Final Battle🐚

Eric, Ariel and their daughter Melody swam up towards Adonis, Ursul, Triton and Sebastian telling them that they've not found a sign of Crescendo while Melody swam off to meet up with her friends

Adonis: "Have you heard anything, Father? I've searched everywhere but I'd... Flounder!" He said honestly before seeing a famaliar yellow and blue guppy as he swam over to hug his old friend until the guppy swam away yelling out scared for his father.

Flounder: "Now what?" He questioned as he swam out in the open to see Adonis. "Adonis is that you?" He said as he swam towards the King and hugged him.

Adonis: "I've missed you too, Flounder." He said honestly as he hugged him back. "Look at you, no longer a scaredy cat of a guppy anymore." He said happy to see his old friend.

Flounder: "You can say that again." He said laughing until he had to scold his own five guppies. "Ha! Kids!" He said honestly before noticing Adonis's sad pout. "I'm sorry about Crescendo."

Adonis: "Flounder, I really need your help." He said asking his friend to help him. "I can't have more of my family in danger." He said honestly.

Flounder: "Wild sea horses, couldn't stop me." He said honestly while agreeing to help out Adonis. The group swam towards the castle not knowing that Crescendo had passed by them with his new friends as they explored Atlantica at least until Crescendo bumped into a beautiful blond mermaid teen whom was talking to Melody.

 The group swam towards the castle not knowing that Crescendo had passed by them with his new friends as they explored Atlantica at least until Crescendo bumped into a beautiful blond mermaid teen whom was talking to Melody

Crescendo: "Oh, I'm so sorry. My fault..." He said as he looked at the blonde mermaid in awe before gulping nervously. "I'm Cres...Cres." He said his nickname nervously as he made the mergirls laugh.

Melody: "Your funny, Cres. Do you want to hangout with us?" She asked while two more of her friends showed up to be merboys. Crescendo nodded happily til Tip intervened.

Tip: "All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up! There's nothing to see here. Move along, come on Mr. Popularity." He said towards Crescendo as he swam off between the merteens. "We have a previous engagement, remember. This is what happens when you bring a country fish to the big city." He said honestly swimming back to Dash with Crescendo as they headed towards the palace.