05 | BFFs

Kianna awoke from the overwhelming scent of breakfast in the air, and she opened her eyes to see that she was face to face with Judah's chest

It didn't matter what position they fell asleep in, Kianna always woke up in the same spot. She could fall asleep on the floor and somehow wake up laying right underneath him. She hated when he moved her while she slept.

"What is you doin'?" The sound of his raspy voice made her flinch, not expecting him to wake up so easily.

"Let me go Judah. I need to use the bathroom." She muttered, unsure of why she needed to make him aware of that.

"Please." She added with a roll of her eyes, and he unwrapped his arms from around her, turning to lay on his back. He slid his hand in his boxers at the same time that she stood up, rubbing her eye on the way to the restroom.

She closed the door behind herself before sitting down to pee, wrapping a few squares of tissue around her hand. She let the bidet rinse off her lady parts and then she used the tissue to pat herself dry.

At the sink, she washed her face and brushed her teeth; the same routine she'd done for the last three days. The first half hour of her being awake was about the only time she got to herself, so this simple routine was low key keeping her afloat.

Judah had kept her cooped up in this bedroom for the last two days, and during the entire time Kianna made no effort to conversate with him. It didn't stop him from talking though; he attempted to initiate a conversation often but Kianna planned to never talk to him again.

He seemed so relaxed given the events of the other day. With the way he acted, Kianna was starting to think that killing Tyra was all a dream that never really happened. Then she'd go to sleep and relive the moment all over again. It kept her up at night.

She would never forgive him for it.

Kianna walked out of the bathroom as soon as Judah walked in, and he shook his head with a smile as she purposely ignored his gaze. One thing was for certain, she sure could hold a grudge.

She climbed back in the bed and grabbed his iPad off of the nightstand-the only thing that had been keeping her sane. All she did was watch TikTok and sometimes she watched vlogs on YouTube as well. There wasn't much else for her to do.

Judah joined her a few minutes later, and she rolled her eyes again when he laid as close to her as possible without actually touching her. He mildly respected her boundaries but he loved to agitate her anyway.

"So how long we finna be beefing for?" He flicked her bottom lip that naturally poked out further than the top one.

"Not long." He mocked her softer voice while moving her mouth for her, and he bust out laughing once she side eyed him.

"Ahhh, you cute as shit when you mad yo. I love this lil' frown on yo' face." He chuckled, forcing her to smile by moving her lips up.

"Nah on some real shit though, what you want me to do? Apologize? It ain't gone make her come back from the dead but I will if you want me to."