15 | Ring or No Ring

"I can go low and get you right here, so you need to move faster to be able to block me

"I can go low and get you right here, so you need to move faster to be able to block me. See, uh, uh," Judah threw two fake jabs at Kianna, one at her abdomen area, which she blocked, and another at her neck. She grabbed his wrist with that one, and he smiled as she lightly twisted it to stop him.

"Good job mama. Again. Come on." He put his hands up, making her follow suit. He threw eight more hits at her, and she blocked all but two.

"Got ya." She swung and hit him twice to make up for the two that she missed, making him laugh.

"What you taking yo' gloves off for? We ain't done." He chuckled, watching her toss them in the bin.

"Who not? It's been two hours Judah. Leave me alone now. I fight well enough without any training."

"You sure do. Beat bitches to death and s-, Kianna, what the fuck?" He hissed, grabbing his forehead when she chucked her Gatorade bottle at his head.

"Shut up Judah. That isn't funny." She frowned at him, and he didn't think it was funny either because his head was thumping now.

"Sure the fuck ain't. Damn." He pulled his fingers back to see if he was bleeding, making her roll her eyes. A serial killer, hurt from a Gatorade bottle. And she thought she'd seen it all.

Kianna walked to the row of mirrors mounted on the wall, pulling her shirt up over her chest to take a look at her ab muscles. She and Judah had been working out together at the gym and on the track for a couple of weeks now, and just implemented boxing a few days ago.

He had her body looking great. Although it was barely noticeable, she hadn't seen her six pack since high school off season days. She loved training with him.

"You're fucking disgusting." Kianna turned her face up at him after he kissed her belly button, clearly not caring about her stomach being covered in sweat.

"You fine as fuck. Yo' shit ain't hitting on mine though." He pulled his shirt up to show off his very obviously toned six pack, flexing his muscles at the same time.

A smile grew on his face when Kianna pulled his head down for a kiss, causing his hand to wrap around her neck, as always. She listened to him groan softly against her tongue, and she had to pull away because she could feel that familiar heartbeat form between her legs.

"I'ma fuck the shit out you when we get home." He told her, releasing the hold he had on her neck.

"I'm not complainingggg." She said in a sing-song voice, leading the way out of the private training room in the gym.

Half an hour later, they were sitting in the parking garage of his warehouse, now eating Subway in his truck. They'd skipped breakfast and had really built up an appetite while working out over the past few hours.

"I want another one. Is that big and greedy of me?" Kianna licked mayo off of her finger after finishing up the second half of her foot long sandwich.

"Most definitely." He answered with no hesitation, then he laughed when she popped the back of his head.