28 | Uh-Oh

"Bitchhhhh!" Kianna's mouth fell open in shock, letting her fork drop into her container of Pho while looking over at Amina who sat across from her on the dining room patio

"Now you know I'm not lying. Like, I know you can't necessarily agree but bitch you're not blind." She quieted her voice to whisper to her, making Kianna laugh.

"Well, duh. He's only handsome 'cause he gets it from his brother, obviously. But bitch, he got a whole baby mama, remember? The girl you met at the shower??"

"Yeah, I remember.. I never said I was gon' make a move, I just said he was fine, 'cause he is. And I know he feeling me 'cause if he wasn't, why is he always staring? East literally asked him why he was looking at me the other day, and that nigga just smiled. He being slick on purpose." Amina shrugged.

"True.. I just don't want you to get with him if he's not done with Janae though. He been playing in her face for years and ion need him thinking he can play with you while still playing family with her, feel me?"

"Bitch why you sound just like yo' man when you said that?" Amina frowned at her before they both fell out laughing because she definitely did sound like him.

"Nah, but foreal, you know I'm the type to shut all that down before I even give a nigga my number. But really, I feel like he don't even fuck wit' her like that. 'Cause ain't no way you been wit' a nigga for ten years with a whole kid and he ain't proposed or even officially moved into a house with you. Bitch my best friend engaged with a baby and a brand new house plus three cars and y'all only been together for ten months."

"Bitchhhh!" Kianna mushed her shoulder before they laughed together again at the stray slug that was thrown in her direction.

"Bro, best friend, I'm being deadass. And it ain't like it's something holding him back 'cause the nigga rich as fuck. He could buy her a hundred rings right now but he ain't even bought her one. Then she had to basically force him to let her move in with him to a house that he don't even be at for real." She added.

"Ok bitch you right but you ain't have to throw me and my man in there like that, the fuck." Kianna couldn't even stale face her for long before they laughed yet again.

"I'm sorry sista, you know I love y'all so much. I really wanna be like y'all when I grow up but I'm tryna prove points here, duh, listen." She playfully snapped her fingers while Kianna rolled her eyes.

"Nah, but I get it, for real. I say just talk to him if you really tryna get on that. Let him know that you don't do baby mama drama upfront so he can decide if he gon' pursue you or keep playing ring around the rosie at his big ole' age." Kianna chuckled, lifting a forkful of noodles to her mouth.

"I haven't had to make the first move with somebody since middle school. A bad bitch like me ain't finna start now either." She shrugged again, taking a bite out of her pho egg roll.