13 | Boys in Blue

"You good

"You good. Breathe mama." Judah slapped Kianna's butt with both of his hands while she was bent over, trying to catch her breath from the three mile distance they'd just ran together.

"You are so manly. I'm sweating like crazy and I smell like outside, and you still all up on me." She shook her head, feeling him pressing his front up against her backside.

"Word to my dead I'll suck the sweat from yo' ass." He slapped her ass harder than before, then he quickly moved out of the way just as she turned around to punch him.

"You play too fucking much Judah. That shit not funny." She pushed him away when he tried to give her a hug, rolling her eyes at his laughter.

"I can't help it mama. That shit sit up so nice. Cardio doing you good." He kissed her cheek, and she rolled her eyes again as she removed the top to her Core water bottle.

As she drunk more than half of her water bottle in an attempt to cool her body off, Judah's arms slid around her waist again. He was so clingy. There wasn't a moment where he could keep his hands off of her; even when she went to the restroom, he was always right behind her.

The only time he wasn't touching her was when he left to his warehouse. He hadn't allowed her to go back up there with him since the last incident, no matter how much she begged. He was a whole different person when he was at work, and he didn't want her to see that version of him again.

He'd never felt the need to prove himself to someone until Kianna started to like him back. He wanted a chance to show her that he wasn't all that bad. Since being given that chance, Judah had been treating her like she was the Queen of the entire universe. He didn't play about her and she loved that.

Of course there were moments where they beefed momentarily, but Judah never let it last too long. He would do whatever was necessary to make her smile regardless of how mad she would get at him.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Kianna dribbled her basketball in front of her, crossing it between her legs as she paced a small area of the basketball court.

"I been playing ball since I was 12. You sure you wanna do this?" He smirked.

"Old ass boy. Don't nobody give a damn." She chest passed the ball to him, and as soon as he caught it, he threw it back at her.

Kianna dribbled the ball again, listening to the sound it made when it hit the pavement. She was so in tune with any court she stepped on. She loved basketball more than anything and it showed each time she played a game.

"You look cute mama." He played as offense, holding his arms out to block her from moving around him.

"Thank you daddy." She went left, making Judah follow her movements, just for her to trick him and run towards the right. She shot the ball from where she stood, and it went through the net seconds later.