36 | Valentines Day

Judah walked on the side of Kianna but was just a couple of steps behind her because he loved the way she waddled identical to a penguin due to the belly in front of her that had been growing for a little over nine months now

Judah walked on the side of Kianna but was just a couple of steps behind her because he loved the way she waddled identical to a penguin due to the belly in front of her that had been growing for a little over nine months now. The little walk was his favorite thing to see.

Today was Valentine's Day, and as he did last year, Kianna woke up to plenty of gifts, balloons, breakfast in bed and money, but for the first time in a while, he didn't know what to buy her outside of newly released purses and shoes.

He wanted to buy her a car, but she now had seven of her own and he couldn't even recall the last time she sat behind a steering wheel. Another car would be pointless, and she had damn near everything that money could buy, so Judah had finally ran out of gift ideas.

After asking her if she was interested in buying something that he hadn't already purchased for her, she told him that she wanted to go on a shopping spree for Princess Kiyanna-their unborn daughter who was already the most spoiled child that Judah knew and she wasn't even out of the womb yet.

Just like her mother, Judah bought his baby something every time he left the house; ranging from shoes to clothes to dollhouses and baby alive dolls-the whole nine yards. She even had plenty of items in kids youth sizes and it would literally be impossible for her to wear any of it until two years from now.

That clearly didn't matter to him though, so of course he was currently with Kianna on a shopping spree at a Gerber Children's stand-alone store, and of course their cart was already more than half full and they'd only been here for half an hour.

Anything for his babies.

"Aweeeee my godddd, how cute is this?!" Kianna childishly whined, grabbing a yellow Pooh Bear fur onesie from the rack, turning it around to show Judah.

"How cute are you?" He chuckled, more interested in the smile on her face than the onesie in front of him; they already had the same onesie in orange with the Tigger character on it, and a gray one with the Eeyore character, too.

"Baby look at it. It matches the other two we have at home." She said, damn near reading his mind.

"It's cute mama. Get it." He kissed her cheek, and she smiled, laying it down in their cart.

"I think we have enough for now. My back is killing me. I wanna get back in the bed." She held on to the cart that he pushed and put her other hand on her hip, blowing out a slow breath.

"Yeah? You sure?" He knew she wouldn't want to do much today-if she wanted to do anything at all-that's why he already had plans for them to chill at home together.

"Mhm. Can I push the cart please?" She asked, and Judah moved out of the way to let her take over. She used it as support for her upper body, leaning over the basket as she pushed it towards the checkout line.

She was so big now, it seemed like every part of her body had grown twice its normal size. She literally had to physically sulk when she walked because her body felt so heavy. She couldn't wait to give birth and get all this excess weight off.