18 | BDSM

"You did good though

"You did good though. You got more game than your uncle, definitely." Kianna walked alongside Isaac, Judah's nephew, who held her basketball in his arm.

"I tell him that all the time. I tell him he too old to think he still got it." He shrugged, and Kianna laughed as the security guard pressed the elevator button on the wall.

The two of them had just finished a game of basketball, and to be so young, Isaac really had some skill. The only issue was his height, but that wouldn't be a problem for long since his dad was 6'2 and his uncle was 6'6. He'll be a beast by the time he hits high school.

Judah would've came down and played with them but he was finishing up some last minute Zoom calls with his connects, so he sent a guard down with them to make sure they were good, and kept an eye on them from the security cameras.

Overprotective, as usual.

"Can we play again tomorrow?" Isaac asked as Kianna entered the pin on the lock pad of the door.

"Yeah. Maybe we can bring your uncle JJ down so I can show you how I be whooping his ass." She held her fist out to him, and he dapped her up while laughing.

"Well, look who it is. The one who stole Ms. Maria from me." A woman she'd never met before was leaning against the kitchen island with Elijah, holding a warm smile on her face.

"I'm sorryyy." She laughed. "I'm Kianna. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise. I'm Janae. I been tryna find some time to come and see you but I be so busy, ugh. You so pretty though. I can't believe East pulled you." She said, and they both laughed when Elijah scoffed in agreement.

"'Cause that nigga fasho uglier than a m-,"

"Is you tryna die in here?" Judah announced his presence as he appeared in the hallway, making the two women laugh harder at the sight of Elijah holding his hands up in surrender.

"Wassup mama? You good?" Judah's arms slid around her waist as he planted a few kisses on her cheek.

"Boy get off her. Damn. I know you seen me talking to her." Janae smacked her lips.

"Nah. She don't need to be talkin' to you. You gon' make her crazy like you and I ain't got time to kill both of y'all." He wrapped one of his arms around Kianna's neck, and both girls laughed again.

"And she crazy as fuck. So don't be like her, for real." Elijah told Kianna, who only smiled, holding around Judah's torso.

"Yak, come on baby. You finna go to yo' granny house." Janae then spoke to her son, grabbing her purse off of the counter while Elijah simultaneously grabbed his keys.

"We should have lunch or something soon. East, you ain't never brought no girl home before. I'm ready for the double dates." She gave Kianna a hug as best as she could with her being in Judah's arms.