35 | Death After Dishonor

Kianna used a wide tooth comb and leave-in conditioner to detangle Judah's thick hair while he flinched below her, being as dramatic as possible

Kianna used a wide tooth comb and leave-in conditioner to detangle Judah's thick hair while he flinched below her, being as dramatic as possible. He was definitely tender headed but Kianna knew damn well it didn't hurt as much as he was making it seem.

They were currently in the living room and he was sitting between her legs on the floor with his attention on Twilight that was playing on the flat screen TV. He wasn't a huge fan of this movie but he didn't have a choice on what they watched; he never did.

"Can you do it while I'm facing you?" Judah asked, squinting his right eye as she began to braid near his forehead.

"No, nasty. Stop crying." She said with a rat tail comb in between her teeth.

"I'll stop if you let me eat some p-,"

"You have a real addiction and you need therapy or something. Please leave my coochie alone. She's on vacation right now." She told him, letting a smile grow on her face at the sound of his laughter.

"Ain't nobody addicted girl."

"You ate my pussy eight times yesterday and twice this morning and it's not even noon yet. No exaggeration. You literally need a tolerance break."

"She love me, I can't help that. When you be sleep, she be whispering to me, like, 'please eat me'." He shrugged, and Kianna laughed at the way he changed his voice to a higher pitch.

"'Please daddy, please eat m-,"

"Judahhhhhh," Kianna dragged out with another laugh, making him join in.

"I'm telling the truth. I be listening to my baby." He wrapped his arm around her leg, shrugging again.

Kianna shook her head at him as she started on another braid, using strawberry scented edge booster to start it off. He normally made her use unscented but they didn't have anymore and neither of them felt like going to the beauty supply, so she had to use hers.

She was doing him six feed-in cornrows today because he was in desperate need of a new hairstyle. The braids he went to jail with were frizzy and dirty, so she also gave him a good wash and deep condition this morning. He lined himself up, and now, she was on the third braid.

Kianna originally wanted to do him some plaits because it was her favorite style on him, but Judah didn't like that style if his hair was too long. It only looked good to him if his hair wasn't longer than his chin, and it was currently touching his shoulders.

She personally loved when he grew his hair out. It was easier to drag him when he pissed her off that way.

"You so stinking handsome. I just love you so much my stinky handsome baby." Now finished with his hair, Kianna held his face in her hands, leaving kisses all over it.