03

She also had DADA with both Fred and George, but Umbridge decided to separate them. George was sitting next to Irena while Fred was sitting at a few tables upfront. "How are you Irena,?" said George. She looked at him and smiled, "I'm alright, what about you." Before he could answer, Umbridge caught their attention and started talking. They weren't learning anything; they weren't even able to use their wands. One of her favorite classes turned into the most boring one. It was her last year she was excited to practice a few spells. She didn't let anyone talk. Looking around, she couldn't believe how everyone that was at the party yesterday looked well-rested. She only slept for a few hours and felt like death. She might even look like it.

February ended as fast as it started. It was the beginning of March, and she felt kinda off. She didn't know what it was, but she has been really tired the past couple of days. Which was strange since she was actually sleeping well. Yesterday she even took a nap during her off period.

The second week of March, she woke up feeling nauseous. She quickly rushed into the restroom, her hand covering her mouth. She made it to the restroom and threw up. One of her housemates got Irena's hair. "You need to see madam Pomfrey," said Rue. Rue noticed how Irena's hasn't been feeling good the past couple of days. But Irena told her that it was nothing and that it would simply pass. "Come on" Rue helped Irena get up. Irena brushed her teeth and went to see Madam Pomfrey. Before she left, Rue asked her if she needed company. "Do you want me to go with you?" Irena looked at Rue "No, I shouldn't take long, it's probably nothing."

On her way to the hospital wing, she bumped into George. "Oh, sorry Irena didn't see you," said George. "Don't worry about it" Irena saw that George was holding something in his hand. It probably had something to do with a prank. George saw Irena's face and noticed that it was a bit pale. "Are you feeling well?" George asked concern. "Yes, it's probably just stress with the exams coming up," said Irena mostly to herself.  She started to walk to the hospital wing. She said goodbye to George. "I'll see you in DADA," said George.

She entered the hospital wing "hello dear, come on in, take a seat, I'll be right there." She took a seat in one of the empty beds. Madam Pomfrey was with other students. Now that she was at the hospital wing, she felt nervous. She told Rue that it was probably nothing, but she has been feeling bad for weeks now. And she told George it was probably stress that might be true, but she didn't think these were the right symptoms.

She started to think about what could be wrong with her. And her mind went to that night she was with Fred. She started to smile, remembering that night. Ugh, focus, then it hit her. They use the contraceptive charm right she didn't remember. They went to his room where they kissed, and he took her clothes off and then "oh no." They didn't use one. Madam Pomfrey was in front of her "what's wrong dear." "I might be- I think I am" she looked at Madam Pomfrey. She saw Irena's worried face "don't jump into conclusion right away," said Madam Pomfrey.