18

Irena felt less nervous now that she was talking to Fred's family. They were all nice to her, and she felt welcome by almost everyone. Mrs. Weasley was in the kitchen preparing the food. She didn't let anyone in the kitchen until the food was ready.

"The food is ready," said Molly from the kitchen. Everyone got up and went to the kitchen. Irena walked into the kitchen, and everyone was taking a seat. She was sitting on Freds left side while George was sitting on his right side.  Fleur sat on Irena's other side and smiled at her.

Everyone was eating and making small conversation with each other. Fred every so often would look at Irena and smile at her making sure she was alright. He got up from the table and came back with his plate with food. He gave Irena a bit of extra food from his plate. Irena thanked him.

"Irena, you have the pregnancy glow. How have you been feeling," asked Fleur. Irena smiled at her, "Thank you I have been feeling good."  "Have you thought of a name for your baby," asked Fleur. "George or Georgina for a girl, I think there are good names, what do you think Freddie," said George with his mouth full of food. "George, don't talk with your mouth full," said his mum. Fred laughed. Irena looked at George, shook her head, and smiled at him "we haven't talked about that yet," said Irena.

"I guess we can have a summer wedding," Molly said, not looking at anyone in particular. Irena and Fred choke on their food. Irena looked at Fred. "Mum, we aren't getting married," said Fred, placing his fork down and looking at his mum.  "What, why not?" said Molly looking at Irena and Fred. "Because we don't think that's necessary," said Fred. "Nonsense, of course, it is, and it needs to be fast. I think we can find a dress that you will fit in," Molly said, looking at Irena. "Dear," said Arthur, placing his hand on Mollys shoulder. "Thank you, Mrs. Weasley, but as Fred said, we aren't getting married."

"Who wants pudding," said George, getting up from the table. "There's pudding," said Ron looking around.

Mrs. Weasley shook her head and got up, taking her empty plate going to the kitchen. Arthur got up and went after her.

"I think we should go," said Fred. Fred and Irena got up from the table. "I'm staying a bit longer," George told them.

"Dont worry, mum is a bitprotective of her children, but she means well," said Bill putting his hand on Irenas shoulder. Fleur hugged before she left. She smiled at Fleur and Bill and walked to the fireplace where Fred was waiting for her. Fred intertwined his hand with Irena's "let's go home."