47

The four of them were at the fireplace, ready to use the floo powder.

George went first after he was gone, Irena went into the fireplace with Alek, and Fred was last.

They arrived at the Burrow Alek sneezed using the floo powder was a bit messy; she cleaned Alek's cheek that had a bit of floo powder residue.

Ron, Harry, and Ginny were already there. Hearing Alek sneeze, they turned around smiling, seeing Alek; they haven't seen him since he was born. And Harry had never met him. Ginny smiled, looking at Alek, and immediately took him. Irena saw how Ginny took her son Ron and Harry were next to her.  Fred dropped the bag he was carrying to the floor by his feet.

Mrs. Weasley comes near them and kisses George and Fred on the cheek. "Where is Alek," asked Molly, not seeing him with Fred or Irena. "Ginny has him," said Fred pointing at Ginny. Molly turns around and claps her hands, "Oh, look at him." She goes walking where her daughter is.

"George, you and Bill will sleep on the sofa. While Fred, Irena, and Alek would sleep in your old room," said Mrs. Weasley. They all nodded.

Later that day, they were getting everything ready. There were decorations all over the burrow.  Fred, George, Irena, Harry, and Ron were the only ones who knew that the angel on top of the tree was actually a garden gnome that had bitten Fred on the ankle as he pulled up carrots for Christmas dinner. It was painted gold, stuffed into a miniature tutu, and with small wings glued to its back, it glowered down at them all. It had a large bald head like a potato and rather hairy feet. It was hideous.

Fred and George started a game of Exploding Snap with Ginny. Irena was near them, holding Alek, who was peacefully sleeping. With a lot of people, the burrow was always loud; Alek was able to adjust to the noise and was able to sleep through it. Celestina Warbeck began a ballad called "You Charmed the Heart Right Out of Me." Fred was in front of Irena and extended his hand. "Lets dance." Irena placed Alek in the crib and took Fred's hand.

They started to dance together. Irena wrapped her arms around Freds neck. Fred had his hand on Irena's lower back, holding her closer. They looked into each other's eyes. Not caring about everyone else. They felt like they were the only two people.

Celestina ended her song on a very long, high-pitched note, and loud applause issued out of the wireless, which Mrs. Weasley joined in enthusiastically. They pulled apart and Fred kissed her knuckles. And then gave her a short kiss on her lips. "The food is ready." Irena heard Mrs. Weasley say. Quickly everyone made their way to the kitchen. Irena got a plate and started to add some food to her plate. As always, Mollys food was delicious. Everyone was full. Irena looked around the table, and she smiled, seeing how happy everyone looked to be together.

It was getting late, and one by one went to their rooms to sleep. All the Weasleys said goodnight to Alek. They would kiss his little cheek or wave at him. "Bye-bye, little Georgie," said George, getting closer to Alek holding his little hand.

"Bye, Alek," said Ron going up the stairs, Harry following behind him but not before awkwardly waving at Alek, Irena, and Fred "goodnight," he murmured.

Fred carried Alek upstairs. Irena got the crib with a Wingardium leviosa charm to make it levitate and take it to the room. Once Irena gently placed the crib in the room, Fred placed Alek in. They both gave him a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight, my little angel," said Irena. "I thought I was your little angel," said Fred, placing his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt. With a smile on her face, she got closer to Fred and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Have I ever called you that," Irena said, pretending to think about it. "Maybe someone else called me that," said Fred. "Probably your mum, but that didnt last. You and George are no angels." "Hey, its Christmas Eve, dont be mean." She chuckled a little. She kissed him on the cheek. "You missed," he said and kissed her on the lips. She let her lips melt into his. Her hands moved up to his hair as his hand moved to her waist. He gently pushed her to the wall as they continued to kiss.