04

Madam Pomfrey moved a big machine next to her bed. She reaches to the curtain and slides them to have more privacy. "This is a muggle machine that will let us know if you are pregnant," said Madam Pomfrey looking at Irena, who was on the bed. "I will also ask you a few questions. Is that alright?" Irena nodded. Madam Pomfrey was holding a parchment paper. "Alright, when was the last time you had sex" "Last month," said Irena looking at Madam Pomfrey. She started to write. "Any symptoms?" "Yes, I have been feeling nauseous and tired. I have also been having headaches and mood swings." She nodded and continued writing on the parchment paper.

"This is an ultrasound machine, we can see if you are, in fact, pregnant, or it might be something else." Madam Pomfrey placed a cold substance on her stomach. She had something in her hand that she put on top of her stomach and started to move it around. She was looking at the big machine. At first, she only saw black,  but then she started to see something else. It was the smallest thing. It was too early to see the baby, but it was there. Madam Pomfrey looked at Irena "dear, you are pregnant."

Irena was quiet for a moment; she was pregnant

Irena was quiet for a moment; she was pregnant. She was going to be a mum. What was she going to do? She can't take care of herself now; she needs to take care of another person. And then there's Fred. They haven't talked about it. Was she going to tell him? How will he react? She couldn't do this; it's too much. "You will be alright, dear," said Madam Pomfrey, noticing that Irena was freaking out. "Who is the father? I can bring him that way you are not alone."

"We haven't talked since that night. I'm not sure this is something he wants to hear." "If you want to tell him or not is up to you, Miss. Becksky, but this is something that both of you did. I don't want you to feel like all the pressure is on you, it's also not good for the baby," she said, placing her hand on Irenas shoulder.

She left the hospital wing. She had to see Madam Pomfrey next week. She was holding the ultrasound before anyone could see it, and she shoved it in her bag.

She made her way to DADA. She sat down in her seat. Only a few students were in the class already. Since Umbridge was the new DADA professor, many students didnt want to be there. They didnt want to spend more time than they had to, so they usually didnt arrive too early.

Three minutes after the class started, Fred and George made their way in. George took his seat next to Irena.

George took out a parchment paper and started writing on it. He moved the paper to Irenas side so she could see it. He didn't want to bring too much attention near them. She looked at the parchment paper. Are you feeling better?

She still felt sick, and she's pregnant, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She tried her best to make her smile genuine and nodded. George didn't seem convinced but didn't write anything else.