30

It was already August Fred, George, and Irena were at the shop early like always. Irena and Fred were walking when they heard Hermione say, "that really is extraordinary magic!" "For that, Hermione," said Fred, "you can have one for free." A beaming Fred stood before them, next to him was a six-month pregnant Irena.

Fred was wearing a set of magenta robes that clashed magnificently with his flaming hair. "What's happened to your eye, Hermione?" "Your punching telescope," she said ruefully. "Oh blimey, I forgot about those," said Fred. "Here" He pulled a tub out of his pocket and handed it to her; she unscrewed it gingerly to reveal a thick yellow paste. "Just dab it on, that bruise I'll be gone within the hour," said Fred.

"We had to find a decent bruise remover. Were testing most of our products on ourselves." With her finger, Hermione got a bit of paste and gently dab it on her eye. "Harry, you help yourself to anything you want, all right? No charge." "I cant do that!" said Harry, who had already pulled out his money bag to pay for the Decoy Detonators.

"You dont pay here," said Fred firmly, waving away Harrys gold. "You gave us our start-up loan; we havent forgotten," said George sternly. "Take anything you like, and just remember to tell people where you got it if they ask," George said with a smile.

"How much for this," asked Ron. "Thats three Galleons, nine Sickles, and a Knut," said Fred, examining the many boxes in Rons arms. "Cough up." "Im your brother!" "And thats our stuff youre nicking. Three Galleons, nine Sickles. Ill knock off the Knut." said Fred. "But I havent got three Galleons, nine Sickles!" "You better put it back then, and mind you put it on the right shelves." Irena smiled and shook her head.

Ron dropped several boxes, swore, and made a rude hand gesture at Fred that was unfortunately spotted by Mrs. Weasley, who had decided that moment to arrive. "If I see you do that again, I'll jinx your fingers together," she said sharply. "Come on, Harry, we want to show you something," said Fred.

Fred, George, Irena, and Harry made their way to the back. In the back, they had boxes filled with shield hats. "You wouldnt believe how many people, even people who work at the Ministry, cant do a decent Shield Charm," said George.

"The Ministry ordered five hundred for all its support staff! And were still getting huge orders!" "So weve developed into a variety of Shield Cloaks and Shield Gloves."

"I mean, they wouldnt help much against the Unforgivable Curses, but for minor to average hexes or jinxes."

A bit later, Harry found Irena "Irena." She turned around when she heard her name; Harry was in front of her. "Hi Harry, how can I help you," Irena said with a smile. "Here," he said in his palm, he had money. "Whats this for," Irena asked, looking at Harry curiously. "Well, Fred and George wont let me pay." "Neither would I. Harry, you help Fred and George with their dream job. Look how happy they are," she said, pointing at them.

Both of them were demonstrating one of their products. Kids around them were laughing and looking in awe at them. He looked back at her. "But you two needed more," he said, referring to the baby. "Thank you, Harry, but we can manage. Now go on, your friends are waiting," she said, pointing to where Ron and Hermione were waiting for him. Harry smiled at her "bye Irena." She waved at him as he was walking to the front of the store.