83

The time has come for Damian Arthur Weasley to attend his first year at Hogwarts. He was overly excited to attend Hogwarts; his older brother Alek was in his fifth year and would tell him about everything he had learned.

The learning part did not interest him that much. His older cousin, by just a few months, was also going to start her term. Alek, Teddy, Damian, and Victoire were standing between platforms nine and ten.

"You two should go first," said Teddy. "Why don't you do it in a bit of a run; it's fun that way," said Alek to his younger brother and cousin. Fred was holding Irena's hand while she was holding the hand of Leah, her four-year-old.

"Alright, I'm going to do it," said Damian; he walked a bit backwards to have more room. He started to run toward the wall. "Wicked," Damian smiled.

Shortly after, Victoire was behind him, still with her eyes closed. "You can open them, Vic," said Damian. A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people.

"Goodbye, family, see you on Christmas," said Damian to his family, already walking towards the train.

"Hold on just a minute," said Irena firmly. It made Damian stop. He turned around and saw how Alek was hugging Leah. And Teddy was hugging the Potter kids who were like younger siblings to him. Victoire was hugging her dad and mum.

"Do I have to," he asked. "Come here, Damian," said his father. "Ugh," he left his trolley and walked up to them. His mother hugged him tightly. "Please behave," she said, looking at him. "I always do, mum."

"Don't worry, mum, I'll watch him," said Alek. "So will I," said Teddy. Damian said goodbye to his younger sister.

"Can I go now," he said, looking at how a bunch of kids were already going inside the train. "Yes, you can go."

He walked to where he had left his trolley with stuff. When he saw a boy tripped on it. "Shit, sorry, dont know who put that there."

He helped the boy pick up his stuff that had dropped from his own trolley. The boy didn't say anything and went inside the train.

"You're welcome," Damian yelled at the boy, but he was already gone.

Damian was inside the train, looking for a compartment. Alek had offered he could sit with him and his friends, but he declined.

Victoire was probably going to sit with Teddy.

Everywhere he looked, the compartments were full. He was thinking of going back to his brother's compartment when he saw an empty compartment.

Was that even possible, he thought. Not likely in the compartment was the boy from earlier. "Hey, can I sit here? I don't want to sit with my older brother." The boy looked up "you again." "Is that a yes," said Damian, going inside the compartment, not waiting for the boy to answer.

"Im Dam-" "I didn't ask," said the boy, annoyed.

"What got your knickers in a twist." The boy did not respond.

Well, this is boring. His whole way to Hogwarts was pure silence; it was hell for Damian. After what felt like forever, Damian had finally made it to Hogwarts.

He could not escape that boy. He was sitting on the same boat as him. While they were waiting for the Headmistress, he was next to him. "Welcome to Hogwarts," said Headmistress McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now, form a line and follow me."

And now, while they were in line to enter the Great Hall, he was behind him. "When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted," said McGonagall. His last name was going to be one of the last ones; hopefully, that boy can go away soon.

He looked around and saw his older brother on the Gryffindor table; he smiled and waved at him. He saw Teddy on the Hufflepuff table, and he gave him a thumbs up.

He looked back at the front, and McGonagall called a boy named Andrew Long. That boy was in front of him, and he tripped on one of the steps going up. The boy from earlier laughed at him, including other first years.

"Ezekiel Warrington," said McGonagall. So that's his name; he didn't know why but Damian was curious as to what house he would go to.

"Slytherin" shouted the hat.

Oh.

He saw Ezekiel walk to the Slytherin table with his chin high up.

"Damian Weasley."

"Coming," he said he was one of the last ones, and he had already made his way to the front. He walked to the chair McGonagall placed the hat on his head.

'Hmm, I see a lot of bravery and ambition, but where to put you. I know..'

"Gryffindor!" shouted the hat.

Alek and his friend Oscar got up and clapped and shouted really loudly.

Teddy was a bit sad but quickly clapped for Damian. And he wasn't that sad after Victoire was called and sorted into Hufflepuff.

As he made his way to the Gryffindor table, a pair of dark chocolate brown followed him from the Slytherin table until Damian took a seat next to Andrew. "Hello, Im Damian," he extended his hand, "Andrew," he shook his hand.

Another Weasley in Gryffindor.

Andrew Long

Ezekiel Warrington

Ezekiel Warrington