32

The rest of August, nothing interesting happened; Fred, George, and Irena continued to work on the shop. Irena had two more appointments at St Mungo's Hospital. Everything was normal, the baby was still growing. Rue and George were officially dating. She had come over to have dinner at the flat. It was nice to see Rue again. Rue was happy to see Irena and the new ultrasounds of the baby. She couldn't believe how big Irenas stomach was. "It's going to get bigger," she had told Rue. Rue had her eyes wide open. "How can you stretch so much? That's incredible."

In early September, Harry, Ron, and Ginny went back to Hogwarts. The day before they left, they had come to the flat and had lunch with Fred, George, and Irena. Since Irena was going to give birth in November, they were still going to be in classes. Hopefully, they could come just one day to see the baby, or they would have to wait until Christmas break.

The rest of the month of September, Irena worked at the shop helping Fred and George. She got tired easily, and more often, she would take a few breaks throughout the day. Since they had Verity to help them with the shop. They assigned Irena to be in the register where she could sit down. That way, she didn't have to walk back and forth all over the store. Fred and George talked to Irena about how by late October she should stay at the burrow just in case something happen. They didn't want her to give birth in the shop. Mrs. Weasley was going to be at the burrow and could check up on her.

"Your mum still hates me." "She doesn't hate you," said Fred. "Hate is a strong word. I think you are warming up to her," said George. She looked at Fred and George. "You won't stay too long with my mother. Only while I'm working. Once we close the shop, we are going to the flat to sleep. I don't want you to be at the flat by yourself. What if something happens; no one will be there to help." "And I was telling Fred how he should take a few days off. Once the baby is here, that way, he can help you." "I guess you two are right," she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course we are." Fred and George had proud smiles on their faces. "Don't worry, Rena, it won't be that bad. Ill talk to mum if you want."

———
I can't believe February of 1996 has 1,000 reads. 🥺❤️ Thank you.