Chp.3 🍋

-AUTHOR's POV-

Inside the school building, we see both Clementine and (YN), walking together laughing and teasing each other as they arrive to their room. (YN) opens as Clem enters first and (YN) after. Once he shut the door close, and turns, Clem jogs and to jump to (YN) as he grabs a hold onto her and they began making out. (YN) takes Clem's hat off and to place it at the table counter and to walk over, taking Clem to the bed, laying her down as he takes off his shirt and so does Clem and lets loose of her hair. (YN) crawls up to Clem, started making out again. (YN) started to reach for Clem's breast, slid his hands inside her bra and began to carees her boobs, fondling them..

Clementine: Hey now..~don't start teasing again~

(YN): Am I~?

Without hesitation, he rips her bra in half, espousing her boobs out...

Clementine: H-Hey! That was my third one you ripped...idiot.~

(YN): Hehe, sorry babe, I just had to see them, they look amazing too~

Clementine: *Blushing* ...Are you gonna keep starring.?

(YN): Nope.

(YN) sticks his tongue out, and yet to reach for one of Clem's breast, sucking it up...

Clementine: M-Mm~~ha~so good~

(YN) goes for the other breast...Clementine grabbing onto (YN)'s hair, as she feel the pleasure, both her breast being sucked, and starting to feel sensitive already, she takes off her boots with her foot. As both were taken off, she then goes wrapping her legs around (YN), petting his  hair while still being pleased. Suddenly, (YN) reaches down and to Clem's pants and began to fondle her pussy area, Clem began to twitch a bit knowing she can still feel it...

Clementine: M-Mm~Shiit..~~

(YN): I bet you're already wet~

Clementine: N-No..~Mm~ b-but can you~ngh~

(YN): Hmm? What's that~?

Clementine: B-Baabe~~ahh.~

(YN): Come on now, what is it~?

Clementine: S-Stop..~~t-teasing already~~

(YN): Hehe, alright alright~relax~~

(YN) can feel Clem shaking, as she was still sensitive, (YN) crawls back, goes and pulls Clem's pants down, and her underwear, and started giving gentle licks towards her pussy..

Clementine: O-Oh god.~~sh-shiit~~

(YN) grabs onto both Clem's thighs, as he then sticks his tongue inside, Clementine feeling it warm in there as she gasps and arching her back, and to cover her mouth to not moan out loud. There, (YN)'s tongue was inside Clem's pussy, and began inserting it and out, and yet to eat her up as well...

Clementine: (Y-YN)~~h-holy f-fuuuck~~a-ahh~!

Clementine was doing her best to not moan out loud, she felt now more sensitive and her whole body feeling funny, especially down there. She grabs and holds (YN)'s hair, gripping it tight and could
Not handle the pleasure, yet doesn't want to stop.