Chp.23

-AUTHOR's POV-

-1 MONTH LATER-

Months have passed now, (YN) has been torturing Rick, his group, and the entire people of Alexandria as well, not just that, but also talking half their supplies too, and punishing those who try fighting it back, and doesn't end well if they try to against (YN). And now, everyone in Alexandria fears him, of the fact how he behaves, how he communicates, and how he acts towards them. But, there is only one, one person who doesn't fear (YN) at all.
.
.
One morning, at (YN)'s home base, he was walking around in the huge garage observing his group offloading supplies from trucks they got from Alexandria.

(YN): Good, I want those supplies organized, understand?

Saviors: Yes Negan!

(YN): Good, now-

Suddenly, two gunshots were heard outside of the building, as the saviors startled and panic a bit and Regina appears...

Regina: Negan!

(YN): The hells going on?!

Regina: It's that kid with the patch, he sneaked into one of our trucks!

(YN): Kid with a patch? Wha...Oooh. Hehe, I know who it is. Okay, lead me to him quick.

Outside the building, we then see couple of saviors surrounding a truck, where he gunshots were coming from, and in the back of the loading truck, there, we surprisingly see Carl, who happened to sneak in the truck back at Alexandria during the morning. He was aiming and waving an assault rifle around towards the saviors...

Carl: Stay back! I only want Negan, okay?! He killed my friends! No one else needs to die!

(YN) then shows up, walking and passing through his men and to stand behind one of them...

(YN): Damn kid, you never cease me to impress me day after day. And honestly, you look so adorable holding that gun. Did you pick it up cause it looks cool? You did, did ya? I ain't going to lie, you really scare the shit out of me.

Suddenly, Dwight rushes behind Carl, tackling him down and him dropping the gun. Dwight pins Carl down, aiming his gun at him...

(YN): Dwight, stand back, I got this.

Dwight: Yes, of course.

(YN): Besides...

(YN) walks up to Carl, and offers him a hand...

(YN): That's no way to treat a guest.

Carl: ...

(YN): Come on kid, let me show you around.

Carl had no choice, he doesn't have anything to defend himself, but the fact (YN) is being this nice to him makes him feel a bit unsure, but then again...he doesn't see a way out. So he goes along, and to be picked up by (YN). As he does, he then spots Daryl up ahead being held in a cage...

(YN): Don't worry, he's fine, as long he doesn't fuck up.

Carl: ...