Chp.12

-AUTHOR's POV-

-1 YEAR LATER-

Another year has passed now, as the word was heard that a new group has been taking over and being heard numerous times around the communities: The Saviors, led by their alpha leader, (YN) (LN), AKA..... "Negan." He and the groups have been encourager communities one by one, wanting some trade, and in return to become their protection, build walls and make their community better, and to cross him, or they will deal the consequences. For the last year, (YN) and the saviors has helped a lot of communities, and yet he had to deal with some unfriendly communities, which they don't take kindly or just be some assholes, and (YN) will kill them no worries.
.
.
.
Right now, let us take a moment and have a look at a different group, a group that you all are familiar with, as they live in a community known as "Alexandria", and that is Rick Grimes, and his group. They have went through a lot as well, and sticked together as a team...yet, they also have dealt with bunch of groups too, and lately...they had to go through with the Saviors, which they don't know who they are, what they do...nor don't know who their leader is. But they know the leader's name, "Negan", but never met him in person. Rick and his group have recently dealt with them, and yet has killed a lot of his people as well, and has stole some of his weapons as well...but, as of right now, one evening, Rick's group were far away to arrive Alexandria after dealing with the saviors. But luckily, they arrive to a community where the leader of that community happens to be a friend of theirs: Jesus. Jesus lets them in and have them stay for a bit before heading to Alexandria. Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Glenn, and Maggie were in the room with Jesus while Carl, Sasha, Eugene, Rosita and Aaron were making a little tarde with Jesus's people.

Jesus: Well, it's good to see you folks again, been a while since the last time we've met.

Rick: Good to see you too Jesus. Seems like your community has gotten better.

Jesus: It sure as...well, for now at least. Anyways, I'll have one of my people let you steal some of our supplies, no need to thank me.

Michonne: We really appreciate it.

Jesus: Just looking out for you folks.

Rick: As much we wanna stay here, but we need to get back to Alexandria before midnight.

Jesus: I understand, but, I am curious about this: What were you all doing here?

Glenn: We ran into trouble while on the walk.

Jesus: Figures, I did found y'all a bit roughed up.

Daryl: We were dealing with this group, couple of them, caught us off guard too.

Glenn: But, we manage to steal some of their weapons, Carl has them.

Jesus: I see, and what kind of group were they??

Abraham: Don't know, but they did kept saying a name. I think it was ..... "Negan"?

Suddenly, Jesus reaction turn into fear, and shock when he heard the name "Negan"...

Jesus: Oh dear...Negan?!

Abraham: Yeah, what? You look scared now.

Michonne: Come to think of it, that name, "Negan" has been heard all around through other communities too.