Chp.25

-AUTHOR's POV-

As time goes by, and afternoon is set, the sun was set, (YN) arrive to Alexandria, bringing Carl back, and also some of his men as he waited for Rick to arrive for more of his supplies. In the meantime he waits for Rick, he explores around Carl's house, and to find out Carl has been hiding something from him. (YN) find out that Carl has two little babies with him, or to say that Olivia was taking care of them. One of them is Carl's little sister, Judith. And the other, is Maggie, and Glenn's son, Hershel Jr. (YN) met the babies as he started taking care of them while he waits. He surprisingly cool some food for them, making them spaghetti, and enough for them. Carl wasn't even sure if he appreciated (YN) company or not and the fact how he's behaving, but the fact his little sister and little nephew, both don't feel scared for (YN), and the fact them two are getting along with makes him feel okay with it, but at the same time worried.
.
.
.
Outside the porch, (YN) and Carl were both sitting down with each other, and (YN) having both Judith and Hershel Jr on his arms as they were both resting on his chest...

(YN): They're asleep so peacefully.

Carl: Yea...you're good at this.

(YN): Hm, of course. This ain't rocket science.

Carl:  I know....Hey.

(YN): Yes?

Carl: ...Did you had kids?

(YN) stood dead silent after what Carl told him, and to look straight, and go within his thoughts, and to think of the child he had with Clementine: Lucille, alongside with AJ when he was a little kid too.

Carl: You don't have to answer that...I can tell you're bothered by it...

(YN): ...Yea, I did had a kid...two of them. Well, one was a boy, I had to take care and raise him with someone with me, and the other, well obviously the other was my actual child.

Carl: O-Oh.

(YN): Yeah...

Carl: ...So, what...What happened to them?

(YN): .........

Carl: ...oh, I'm...so sorry.

(YN): Don't be, besides...

He then gave a sadistic grin, not looking at Carl, and says this...

(YN): I was thinking about what you said earlier...maybe it is stupid to keep you and your dad, and your whole people alive. I mean, why am I even trying so hard? I have, a WHOLE lot of reason, to bury each and everyone one of you 6 ft under, where I can smile with joy and happiness.

Suddenly, Carl felt scared now, the fact he's saying all this out of nowhere, and yet saying this while holding his little sister and his nephew in arms, and now is worried what would he do to them...but that's what he thinks

(YN): Welp, I'll go out these little creatures to their crib, have them sleep better.

(YN) gets up holding the kids as he goes walking back inside the house to put them to their cribs, as Carl sits there, thinks about a way what to even do right about now...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, at the house, there, we see Rosita waiting patiently, holding the gun she found, and Eugene to appear out of a room, Where he makes the bullets for the weapons, and has made one for Rosita...