Chp.5

-PLAY SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

Meanwhile, back at the school, Clementine, AJ, Rosie, and the rest were at Lucille's room, as she was still asleep, resting, and waiting for (YN) to arrive back with medical supplies. Clem was looking out the window as she thinks of him...

AJ: Clem.

Clementine: Yeah?

AJ: Will she be okay when we give her the right medicine??

Clementine: She will kiddo, I can be 100% tell you that.

Violet: Well let's hope (YN) finds some medicine and the right one for the fever. Poor little girl.

Suddenly....they heard outside...

???: Hello!? Is anyone there??

They heard someone shouting outside near the gates, Clem looks outside and spots a man looking inside the school as she was outside the gate, they all looked out...

Mitch: We got a visitor.

Louis: Geez, he looks like hammered shit.

Aasim: From that beard he's got, he hasn't been doing so good.

Ruby: Aw, poor man, he could use some help.

Tenn: He could use some help.

Omar: I mean we don't have much, those supplies we found that one time at that town where (YN) is right now, we barely have enough for us.

AJ: Clem?

Clementine: ...

She keeps looking at the man outside the gate, as she looks around the woods...and there, she spots someone hiding behind a tree, or better yet, she spot serval hiding behind the trees and bushes...

Clementine: Somethings not right here.

Violet: What do you mean?

Clementine: You all may not see it, but I already did.

Mitch: What?

Clementine: Everyone, get your weapons and keep them hidden around yourselves and head out. I have weird feeling about this.

Louis: But, it's just a guy alone, is there something you know that isn't right?

Clementine: Trust me, once we go outside, you all will find out, now go get your weapons now, and meet me outside.

Everyone wanted to keep questioning, but from the sound of Clem being serious, they all head to their rooms and to grab their guns.

Clementine: AJ, stay here and watch your little sister, okay?

AJ: Okay. I'll keep a lookout from here as well.

Clementine: Good, come on Rosie.

Clem and Rosie left the room as Clem walks down the hall and to walk downstairs and to arrive at the door. She takes a deep breathe, and to exit out, walking out and to spot the man at the gate...the stranger spoke...