Chp.24

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) was surprise to see Carl sneak into his trucks and arriving at his home base, killing two of his men, and (YN) to deal with him.
.
.
So far, he's embarrassed Carl for making fun of his eye, but at the same time felt bad knowing he's still a kid. And after that, they talked some stuff, and went back to being enemies. (YN) takes Carl back to Alexandria, bringing some of his men with him. Also, he needed to go to Alexandria to get his supplies from Rick and his group.
.
.
Once they arrived at Alexandria, Eugene and Rosita open the gates for them as the saviors got off from their trucks, and then Carls gets off and Eugene and Rosita were caught off to see him with them...

Rosita: Carl!?

Eugene: Where have you been?! And why aren't you covering your eye!?

(YN) gets off and to walk up behind Carl, and Rosita and Eugene slowly backing away...

(YN): He ain't covering it on, cause I say so, and when I say he puts it back on, he puts it on. And if You two have a problem with that as well, then I don't have a problem dealing with it.

Rosita/Eugene: ......

(YN): Good, and don't you worry, kids fine, he'll be sticking with me for a while. So don't mind me, I'll make myself and my men here useful. So do y'all selves a favor and park our trucks. Come on kid, show me around.

Carl: ...Okay.

(YN), and his group gave Eugene and Rosita their Keys to park their trucks on the side...
.
.
.
While they do that, Carl and (YN) walk around Alexandria as the saviors go and patrol and making sure the people in Alexandria don't try do nothing.

(YN): So, where your dad??

Carl: ...It's obvious he isn't here yet.

(YN): You don't say? He's late.

Carl: ...

(YN): Take me where you stay at.

Carl: ....okay. But, someone's there.

(YN): Cool.

Carl: ...

Carl was feeling nervous, but needed to suck it up. he leads (YN) to his house where he, Rick, and Michonne stay at. Once they arrive to their house, (YN) knocks the door with his bat, and there, the door opens as a lady with glasses, Olivia, opens it and yet was caught surprise and fear to see (YN) with Carl, as (YN) lets himself in and Carl entering too...

Olivia: Carl?!

Carl: It's fine. Daryl's fine too.

(YN): Nice house. Great! Now tell me, you....

Olivia: ..O-Olivia.

(YN): Right. Tell me Olivia...where's Rick?

Olivia: Uh-I-I'm just-

(YN): Dooon't care. Where's Rick?

Olivia: ...Out, scavenging for you.

(YN): Really? Hm, the kid here says he's out since this morning, and now it's about it to be almost noon. Shouldn't take this long.