Chp.21 Visiting Alexandria Pt.2

-AUTHOR's POV-

We then left off where (YN) has arrived to Alexandria for his supplies as he and the saviors enter the community and to go to house one by one to gather everything they have with them, including beds and any furniture too. Meanwhile, Rick and Daryl were both walking down, looking at every member of the saviors taking their stuff out from their people's homes.

(YN): See this? This is the kind of thing that...tickles my balls. Everyone cooperating, everything so pleasant as punch. You see pRick? We are reasonable people once you get to know us, honest.

(YN) spots a cooler and to go and open it, grabbing a drink and chugs the drink, and to toss the can away.

(YN): Damn. Freakin love this place! So nice, calm and peaceful. Can't wait to wake up butt naked with a robe around and sipping some good ol coffee.

Rick: ....

Daryl: ....

(YN): What?

Gavin: Negan.

Suddenly, Gavin appears and to be holding a camera and hands it to (YN).

(YN): Well Well, what do we got here? I have my fingers crossed now for expecting some freaky deaky here.

He then plays the video in the camera, and there, he sees Rick, who happens to look different there, heavy grown beard all around, and his voice to be sounding different too...he says in the video...

Rick: Aaron don't know me, I kill people, I do it for a reason...

(YN): Sweet Jesus, my gosh, is that you, Rick? Under all that pubic bushwhack? Ha, damn.

He again looks back at the video...and spots the part where Rick says...

Rick: I've killed lots of people out there, and had a reason why: ...They're dead, so that my family, all those people out there are with me that are my friends, can be alive, so I can be alive for them.

. . . Those words from Rick, made (YN) feel....unbothered, of how he mentioned about family, his family, his people, his friends, will be staying alive cause of him, he will do anything to be alive and keep his friends, and families alive as well, even by killing the people in this world...but...
.
.
.
what does that have to do, with what he did to (YN)'s people, and his family? What does killing his family have to do with Rick's family? (YN) and his family and friends didn't even threat Rick, as of matter of fact...they don't even know who he was until he and his group killed them all, over of Rick's reasons. (YN) was trying to keep his anger calm, and to turn around starring at Rick...

(YN): You know Rick...I would not mess with this fucker in this video, and if I did, for three first time ever in my life, I would be scared of this asshole, but...

He then records Rick of he is right now than he was before, scared, broken, and in pain, which (YN) is proud of.

(YN): But, that ain't you anymore, are you? Nope.

After that, (YN) then notice Rick glaring at him down, not even taking his eye off from (YN), as (YN) stares right back at Rick, and to approach closer to him...