Chp.18

-PLAY SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) wanted to do one last thing to make Rick and the rest suffer more, and he thought of one thing to break him down badly, and that is taunting him with his son. He looks over at Carl and tells Rick...

(YN): Rick, tell me...how much do you love your son?

Ricks eyes widen with fear when he mentioned Carl, and so as everyone else...(YN) calls for Carl...

(YN): Kid, right here.

Carl: .....

(YN): <Andalé>, don't make me wait.

Carl didn't even question it, he did what he ask and to get up and to walk up to (YN). (YN) then takes off his belt and ask Carl...

(YN): You right handed?

Carl: N-No??

(YN): Good. Let me see.

(YN) grabs Carl's right hand, pulls his sleeves all the way and to tie his belt around his muscle...

(YN): That hurt?

Carl: No..

(YN): Really? It's suppose to. Okay kid, I'm the floor flat, next to your daddy, spread them wings.

Carl did what he was told and to lay down flat face first next to Rick and having his right arm out. (YN) reaches and grabs the axe and holding it and he goes crouching with Rick aside with Carl...

(YN): Okay Rick, you know where I'm going with this, right? Pretty obvious you can tell.

Rick: N-No nonono, please please...don't hurt him, don't please..

(YN): Me? Hehe, I ain't doing shit.

He gets up and leaves the axe there for Rick to grab it...

(YN): Okay Rick, since I can tell you love your son here, I'll spare him, even though I don't hurt nor kill kids like this one. But, he still needs to be punish for stealing my weapons. So with that said, pRick, I need you to cut off your boys right arm off. And, I know you have to process it, I get it, but still need you to do it, if not, then all your folks will die, then Carl dies, then the people back your home dies...and then you, eventually. Have you keep breathing for a few years for the fuck of it, and have you choke on it.

Michonne: Y-You don't have to do this! We understand, we all do!

(YN) notice Michonne scared out of her life...

(YN): Well Well...so you, must be the mom.?

Michonne: ...

(YN): Right?? ...Rick??

Rick: Y-Yes...!

(YN): Haha, will this got more hella interesting. But, hate you break to to you mama bear, but you all may understand, but I don't think Rick here understands it yet. So Rick, I need a clean cut, make it sharp and nice, and I know it's a fucked up thing to do, but I'm gonna need like if your cutting off pork chops, nothing messy, just a clean  cut. And don't worry, we have a good doctor, probably give him a new arm, just like me, check this baby out.