34.

Soft breaths escaped through his pale lips while his long eyelashes were still closed

Soft breaths escaped through his pale lips while his long eyelashes were still closed. His pale wrist was connected towards Taehyung's rather strong wrist. Both males not awake yet. The only different was that Yoongi was close to waking up.

"How much did you gave Taehyung ? It seems like he isn't going to wake up any time soon while Yoongi is close to waking up", Jeongguk commented, eyes glancing towards the male behind him.

"I had to give him twice the amount as normal, you got a strong boyfriend I can say", The male commented. Jeongguk sighed, eyes slowly glancing up at his older stepbrother. "He possible is passed out forever if you gave him that amount", he whispered out, gently going through Yoongi's hair with his fingers.

"Be happy they are laying on a bed, in my eyes they should have laying onto the ground to scare the hell out of them", he grumbled out. Jeongguk raised his foot to kick his stepbrothers thigh.

This was how they planned it, one day Jeongguk would bring Yoongi to his stepbrother who was searching for a male like him. And Jeongguk could have Taehyung for himself. Even though regret was already creeping up his spine.

Jeongguk was pulled out of his thoughts once Yoongi's eyes shot open, scared eyes focusing onto the stepbrother of Jeongguk for a second before slowly wandering over to Jeongguk. "I told you you would be safe", he whispered out, gently pecking Yoongi's forehead.

"Wasn't that male mine ?", the raspy voice of his stepbrother asked as he pressed his cigarette out into the ashtray. Jeongguk could only nod, slowly getting up to wander to the other side of the bed and cuddle up towards the cold body of Taehyung.

"Hello, my name is Taleo", Jeongguk's stepbrother hummed out. Yoongi just closed his eyes. Pressing his body closer towards Taehyung's body. "I won't hurt you", he whispered out, gently undoing the handcuff that was around Yoongi's wrist, just doing that one around the bed.

"Come on, let's get your stomach filled", Taleo hummed out, lifting Yoongi up, caring less about the way Yoongi struggled. The male simply cared Yoongi down the stairs, placing him down into the kitchen as he locked the kitchen door.

Yoongi just watched the male prepare some food, biting hardly onto his bottom lip. "Taleo", he whispered out, glancing up at the male. "Are you and Jeongguk in a relationship ?", he would ask.

"No no, for sure not. I am Jeongguk's stepbrother", the male said, chuckling softly once he noticed Yoongi was trying to see what he was making. "You actually handle this kidnapping as such a good boy", Taleo praised the younger male.

Yoongi decided not to comment on it, just wandering over towards the window to stare outside. Noticing they were not even in the city anymore. They were on the country side, even horses were outside. Yoongi took one more peek at Taleo before just staring outside again. Eyes focusing onto the horses that were walking around freely.