26.

Taehyung's eyes stared at the male that was sitting on the opposite side of the table

Taehyung's eyes stared at the male that was sitting on the opposite side of the table. Once again another psychiatrist that just scribbled down notes and try to get useful words out of his mouth.

Taehyung actually was just staring at the male, rather lost in thoughts. He tried to imagine what Jeongguk and Yoongi were doing at the moment. Making a cake? Writing a letter back?

Taehyung's eyes glanced up once he saw his new psychiatrist laying a paper down in front of him. "Sign", He said, handing Taehyung a pencil. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, regretting that he didn't pay attention. "Sir, could you explain it again?", The young male asked.

The psychiatrist let out a sigh, pushing his hair back. "So your parents get the notes I write as well, so they know how you are doing", The psychiatrist explained. Taehyung's lips parted slightly, shaking his head as he laid the pencil down. "No. Never ever".

-Soon enough the therapy lesson ended, Taehyung still didn't sign the paper. He could care less if his parents got the notes but it would be useless to sign the paper because he was planning to escape. Make a run and dissapear. He wasn't crazy, he didn't need help.

Taehyung got up, waiting for the guard to open the door, so he could leave the office of his therapist. He slowly wandered out, the room he was staying in was luckily close to the exit. Just walking to the end of the hallway and run.

Taehyung sucked in a breath while he ran for his life. He ignored the way the guard yelled his name, he knew the way-. He exactly knew where the exit was. He knew what he was doing.

- - -

Yoongi let out a tired sigh, his chin resting onto the counter while staring at his boyfriend who was folding up clothes. "How many times can you sigh at a day baby?", Jeongguk asked, glancing at his boyfriend behind the counter.

Yoongi let out another sigh at the question, glancing at the clock. "Still 30 minutes", he tiredly mumbled out. Jeongguk laughed, walking up to his boyfriend to press a kiss against his head. "I am happy you keep me company at work, Taehyung used to do so", he said.

Yoongi let out a sigh, getting up to hug Jeongguk. "I miss him just as much as you Gguk, I really do", Yoongi breathed out. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, smiling softly. "I know baby, but he still loves us. We just have to be patient".

Yoongi let out a hum, letting go off Jeongguk once he heard the little bell ring. That meant someone came in, and they had to help a costumer out. "Good morning sir, how can I help you?", Jeongguk asked.

The costumer, dressed in black sweatpants and a white hoodie, the hood of his hoodie over his head. Not even answering the question of the worker-, he just took three the same sweaters, laying them onto the counter.

Yoongi glanced at Jeongguk before slowly scanning the price tags. "That will be 90 dollars sir", The shorter male said, already taking a bag to put the sweatshirts in it. "I can't pay at the moment, mind laying them apart for me?", The male asked.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head slowly. "No sir, I am sorry. we aren't allowed to do that. But if you come back tomorrow..."

Without even finishing the sentence the costumer pulled Yoongi in a kiss. Jeongguk gritted his teeth at the action, pushing the unknown male aside. "Act normal, you didn't even ask for permission", the youngest male said.

The costumer let a chuckle slip through his lips, pulling the hood of his hoodie down. "I don't need permission, do I?", he asked. Yoongi's lips parted, running up to the male as he hugged him. Soft sobs leaving his lips. Jeongguk just stared at his boyfriend that he missed so much.

"Taehyung, how did you get out?", the youngest male asked. Taehyung let out a soft chuckle, pressing a kiss against Yoongi's head. "I escaped", he mumbled out under his breath. Jeongguk stared at his boyfriend, shaking his head. "Leave the shop you idiot, there are cameras", Jeongguk grumbled out under his breath.

Taehyung snorted, rubbing Yoongi's back. "Like they are going to watch every single camera in the city. I am not scared, as long as you two keep your mouth shut and let me stay somewhere nobody knows where I am", Taehyung said.

"You can stay in my house, my parents are on vacation for a week. We figure something else out in the time being", The short male whispered out. Taehyung hummed, glancing at Jeongguk. "That sounds amazing Yoon. Now, it's time to cuddle. Am I right? Let's go", Taehyung said.

Jeongguk nodded his head, pecking Taehyung's jawline before taking the key of the shop. "Just let me lock the doors, otherwise my boss will definitely kill me".

And that, that was the start of another chapter in the males their life. Even though, someone, one of the three males had a secret. Something that shouldn't be hidden.