15.

Yoongi frowned, his eyes staring at Namjoon's laptop while he was trying to play a game on it

Yoongi frowned, his eyes staring at Namjoon's laptop while he was trying to play a game on it. Namjoon walked inside the room, placing a plate onto the desk. "Here you go", Namjoon said.

Yoongi looked down at the plate as he slowly started to eat the sandwich. Namjoon just lit up his cigarette as he sat down onto the bed, his eyes checking out the petite boy who was wearing his hoodie.

"Joon, do you know where my phone is?", Yoongi asked quietly. Namjoon frowned, for sure he knew it, but he had to use it so he decided to lie. "No, maybe you left it at school", Namjoon said.

Yoongi just nodded his head. "Yeah, maybe", he mumbled as he closed the laptop and looked at the posters and pictures onto the wall.

"It's anime", Namjoon said as he threw his cigarette into the bin. Yoongi hummed. "I know, but I also know that we don't watch the same kind of anime", Yoongi said as he laughed softly.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Normal anime is trash", he mumbled. Yoongi frowned as he turned around to look at Namjoon. "The anime I watch isn't trash-", Yoongi said as he puffed out his cheeks.

Namjoon laughed. "Are you trying to start a discussion with me?", Namjoon asked as he stretched out his sore muscles. Yoongi shook his head, turning back to look at the pictures. "No, I wouldn't dare to do so", He said and giggled softly.

Namjoon got up once he heard somebody knock onto the door. "I'll be right back", Namjoon said as he walked down the stairs and opened the door. "Oh-, Taehyung, what are you doing here?", Namjoon asked. Taehyung just glared at the male as he pushed him away and made his way upstairs.

Yoongi's eyes looked up once he saw Taehyung walking in. "Oh, taebear", Yoongi said. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yoongi it's time to leave. Come on", Taehyung said as he held his hand out to the boy.

Namjoon walked inside the room as well but locked the door. "Taehyung, listen up. I did not hurt the boy yet. The only thing I want you to say is sorry. You can do that, right?", Namjoon asked.

Yoongi frowned, not understanding the situation at all. "Is this about the fact that I dated Hoseok?", Taehyung asked. "Oh come on Namjoon, this is childish", Taehyung said as he took off his jacket and threw it onto the bed.

Namjoon gritted his teeth. "Childish? You broke his heart and he doesn't even dare to start up a relationship with me now", Namjoon said, his eyes glaring at Taehyung. "Just spit it out Taehyung, say it, say sorry", Namjoon said.

"Hoseok?", Yoongi asked quietly. The two males glanced down at the cute male that was sitting in the chair. Taehyung just nodded his head, as he stepped closer to Namjoon, making sure the male couldn't touch Yoongi.

Namjoon just stared down at Yoongi, not even caring that his enemy was coming so close. "Do you know him?", Namjoon asked. Yoongi nodded his head. "Yes, I do. He works in the candy shop in the street I live", Yoongi said.

Namjoon hummed, as he glanced at Taehyung. "Yoongi, are you two friends?", Namjoon asked. Yoongi shrugged. "We talked a few times, but we aren't really friends", Yoongi said before getting up.

Taehyung glanced at Yoongi, who just smiled a bit at Taehyung. "Say sorry and we can leave", Yoongi said as he took Taehyung's jacket off the bed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, glancing at Namjoon. "You don't deserve the sorry. You can also lose your control, we are friends because we are the same Namjoon. We both made mistakes, and we both should live our lives with the feeling of regret so deal with that", Taehyung said as he pushed Namjoon to the wall before unlocking the door.

Namjoon glared at Taehyung but decided to stay silent. His hands fisted but he tried to control himself. Taehyung's hand took Yoongi's arm as he pulled the male down the stairs, outside.

- - -

Once they were outside, Taehyung let out a sigh of relief his eyes looking down at Yoongi who pulled on Taehyung's jacket. "He didn't hurt you, right?", Taehyung asked. Yoongi shook his head. "No, he didn't do anything", Yoongi said softly.

Taehyung nodded his head, taking Yoongi's hand in his. "Alright, that's good. I was worried", Taehyung said as he walked down the street. Yoongi glanced down at their hands and just nodded his head at Taehyung's words.

"Why did you punch me yesterday?", Yoongi asked after walking a few minutes in silence. "I lost my control. I am sorry", Taehyung said, his thumb rubbing Yoongi's knuckles.

"No, it's fine. It's totally fine", Yoongi said. Taehyung sighed, looking down at Yoongi as he shook his head. "You know, I always let out my anger on you. But I think it is because I trust you because I know you'll forgive me and won't tell me dad", Taehyung said.

Yoongi squeezed Taehyung's hand a bit. "And that is totally okay. I am proud of you that you didn't beat Namjoon up but just pushed him out of the way", Yoongi said softly.

Taehyung hummed. "Yoongi I need some advice. I am in love with Jeongguk, but I have a crush on another male as well", Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded his head, "If I was you I would first write a letter or just ask the other male out on a date. I wouldn't tell it Jeongguk yet, just because you don't know if the other male even likes you back", Yoongi said softly.

Taehyung hummed, "are you free the rest of the day?", Taehyung asked softly. Yoongi frowned but nodded his head. "Yes, yes I am", Yoongi said as he laughed softly. "Amazing, let's go on a date", Taehyung said as he swung their hands happily.