12.

Yoongi smiled once he walked outside, Namjoon next to him

Yoongi smiled once he walked outside, Namjoon next to him. Yoongi's eyes checking Namjoon a bit out. He looked hot-, how the white shirt was tugged into his black skinny jeans, and the leather jacket he was wearing.

Yes, Namjoon looked hot.

"Here, take this-", Namjoon said as he handed Yoongi a helmet. Yoongi nodded his head as he put on the helmet, his eyes glancing up at Namjoon who was waiting for Yoongi to get on the back of his motorcycle.

"What are you waiting for? Afraid?", Namjoon asked, his eyes looking at the pale male who shook his head and got onto the back of the motorcycle and wrapped his arms around namjoon's waist. "Ready-", Yoongi said, his hands gripping onto Namjoon's shirt since he didn't want to fall off the motorcycle.

Namjoon smiled, he already saw Yoongi around many times so he was happy to be so close with Yoongi. Namjoon actually was an old friend of Taehyung. But everything ended like two years ago, when Taehyung dated one of Namjoon's friends.

Namjoon decided it was time for revenge, and he noticed how close Yoongi and Taehyung were. So this was his revenge-, he would steal Yoongi out of Taehyung's arms.

But first he had to get to know Yoongi better and also what the relationship was between Taehyung and Yoongi. After that he could actually take a good revenge.

"You are not really a talker, are you?", Namjoon asked loudly, so Yoongi could hear him while they were driving through the traffic. Yoongi just hummed, shutting his eyes closed as he let his head rest onto Namjoon's back.

"My house is not on this side of the city", Yoongi said quietly. Namjoon just let out a chuckle. "That's because we are going to my house~".

Yoongi frowned but decided not to say anything else. Just shutting his eyes closed, his hands gripping even more onto Namjoon's shirt.

Namjoon stopped driving in front of a blue house. Yoongi opened his eyes, frowning once he saw the blue house. This wasn't something he expected--.

Yoongi got off the motorcycle and took off his helmet. "I actually-", Yoongi started but stopped once Namjoon laid his hands onto Yoongi's mouth. "Never judge the outside", Namjoon whispered before pulling the male inside.

Yoongi's eyes glanced around at all the blue and yellow items in the house. "Do you really live here?", Yoongi asked quietly. "My parents are weird, just get your ass in my room", Namjoon mumbled under his breath as he opened the door to his room.

Yoongi stepped inside the room, frowning. Black walls, a grey bed and a white desk. Weird pictures hanging onto the wall above the desk. "Don't look at the pictures. Nothing for boys like you", Namjoon said as he threw his backpack onto the ground before opening the drawer of his desk, taking out a pack of cigarettes.

"Lost your tongue kitten?", Namjoon asked as he held the pack of cigarettes out to Yoongi. Yoongi glanced up at Namjoon, "I don't smoke", he said quietly before sitting down onto Namjoon's bed.