36.

"You are the worst driver I ever had", Taehyung complained while sitting onto the passenger seat of the old car

"You are the worst driver I ever had", Taehyung complained while sitting onto the passenger seat of the old car. "The car isn't working along", Jeongguk grumbled out under his breath, struggling to drive with the car that was way too old to drive with.

"You know", Taehyung hummed out as he listened to the cracking sounds the car was making while it was driving. Jeongguk just glanced at Taehyung, raising an eyebrow. "I think you planned out everything nice but I still don't understand why you had to do it with force", Taehyung mumbled out.

"We already talked about this yesterday Taehyung, don't continue that conversation. It is my stepbrother's way of dealing with stuff, be happy I already was able to carry you to the car heavy shit", he said, eyes focused onto the road. Taehyung could only snort. "I am only build out of muscles", he said, winking afterwards.

"Muscles -, Muscles", Jeongguk said sarcastically, shaking his head. "Unbelievable, the only thing I felt is love for me. Your whole body was filled with it", Jeongguk said. Taehyung laughed softly. "Not my whole body though, only 50%, the other 50% are taken by Yoongi".

The whole drive went like that, sarcastic jokes being made and Taehyung complaining about the old car. That was till Jeongguk's phone started buzzing. "Can you take it out of my pocket ?", Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung did as he was told, glancing at Jeongguk afterwards. "Just take the call and put it on speaker", Jeongguk said, clicking his tongue. Taehyung hummed, taking the call and putting it on speaker.

Soon enough the voice of Jeongguk's stepbrother was heard. "Jeongguk, are you in the car already ?", the voice asked. "Yes, yes we are", Jeongguk simply replied, glancing at the phone screen as he stopped in front of a red light.

"Shit, are you two too far away to pick him up ?", The stepbrother asked, you could hear he was worriedly. "We are already are driving for four hours", Taehyung decided to reply.

"He bites and scratches me, it is horrible", Taleo grumbled out. Taehyung could only laugh at that, just thinking about Yoongi doing that, even though he also knew Yoongi possible was scared.

"Jeongguk, what should I do with him. No way in hell I can control him", Taleo rambled out. "I am sure you can, just be friendly and maybe give him some freedom. Not too much for sure but try to get on his good side", Jeongguk said as he continued driving.

After those words Yoongi's voice could be heard through the phone. Even though both males couldn't exactly make up what he said.