25.

Yoongi stared at the male who was also staring at him

Yoongi stared at the male who was also staring at him. "Why are you two even here?", Namjoon asked as he covered up his chest a bit. He wasn't wearing a shirt because of the stitches and other stuff he got.

"You already should be lucky that you're still alive. If Taehyung should have shot a bit more to the left side you would've been dead", Yoongi mumbled as he shuffled awkwardly onto his feet.

It was Jeongguk's idea to visit Namjoon and still, Yoongi was alone with Namjoon. Jeongguk was getting Namjoon a glass of water and it was awkward. Really awkward.

"I didn't ask you if I could be dead. Why are you two here?", Namjoon asked. "Oh, it was Jeongguk's idea", Yoongi said quietly, nibbling onto his bottom lip. Namjoon sighed, letting his back rest against the wall.

"Is Hoseok alright?", he asked. Yoongi nodded his head, "he is confused but he is alright", Yoongi said. His eyes glancing up once the door opened and Jeongguk walked inside the room.

He handed Namjoon the glass while bowing. "Kidnapping me was useless, wasn't it?", Jeongguk asked as he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Yoongi on his lap. Namjoon shook his head as he shrugged the water down his dry throat, ignoring the stinging pain in his chest.

"Taehyung is gone, possibly rotting somewhere in jail. Hoseok doesn't have to see him anymore and that's all that matters", Namjoon said as he looked at the two males.

Yoongi frowned, shifting a bit around on Jeongguk's lap to get comfortable. Jeongguk just let out a growl as his hands took hold of Yoongi's waist to make sure he wouldn't move around anymore.

"Taehyung isn't in jail, he is getting help. Something you should do as well. Kidnapping isn't something you just can do and if Hoseok doesn't want to be together with you, get over him", Yoongi said.

Namjoon just shook his head, placing his glass onto the nightstand. "I wished shit was like that simple, everybody can say sleeping is easy, but ask Jeongguk how simple it is", Namjoon said as he cracked his knuckles.

Yoongi sighed, nodding his head. "Yeah, just don't be too late with getting help. If you hurt Hoseok it's too late", Yoongi said before getting up. Jeongguk got up as well, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's waist.

Soon enough they left the hospital, deciding to get some ice cream together. Just trying to forget about everything and just enjoy some time with each other. Even though they missed Taehyung like there was a missing puzzle piece in a puzzle with only 3 pieces.

- - -

Taehyung stared at his roommate who was rambling about the most random things. A shaky sigh left Taehyung's lips as he massaged his own forehead a bit. For sure he was happy with a roommate that was nice to him and tried to be friendly but at the moment Taehyung just wasn't in the mood.

"You understand that, right?", Seokjin asked. Taehyung glanced up at his roommate, just nodding his head before laying down. "It's boring here", he mumbled under his breath. Seokjin laughed softly.

"It didn't look like that when your psychiatrist carried you inside our room", Seokjin said as he sticks out his tongue. Taehyung frowned, licking his dry lips before speaking up. "I don't remember anything about the session, only that we had a discussion and that I had to take my medicines", Taehyung said.

"Damn, the first few times I had to take my medicines in front of his too. Now I don't need to take them anymore, he says I am his favorite patient though", Seokjin said as he hugged his knees. "The male is creepy, I don't trust him", Taehyung mumbled.

"You should, he is friendly and hot. Be happy that you have a young psychiatrist", Seokjin said as he got up and sat down onto the edge of Taehyung's bed. "Did you two kissed?", he asked quietly.

Taehyung frowned. "I don't think that would be a task of a psychiatrist to do", Taehyung mumbled. "Who cares about what he has to do, his lips are amazing. I kissed him a few times already", Seokjin said as he shrugged.

Taehyung sighed, scrunching his nose up. "I wouldn't want to kiss him, I have two boyfriends waiting for me", Taehyung said. Seokjin laughed. "Damn, you have two boyfriends? Lucky", Seokjin said and laughed once again.

"You know what Seokjin, just shut up your annoying mouth for a second. Stop laughing so damn loud", Taehyung growled out. Seokjin chuckled, slowly sitting onto his own bed. "And what if I don't Taehyung", he asked.

"I'll beat you up", Taehyung said quietly. Seokjin hummed, cracking his neck a bit. "Come to me", he said. Taehyung didn't even hesitate and got up. He stepped in front of Seokjin and threw a fist at the male's face.

Soon enough Seokjin pressed onto the alarm button that was hanging above his bed. "You're going to hell", Seokjin whispered under his breath. Taehyung frowned. "This is hell already", he said as he glanced up once the door opened.

His psychiatrist stepping closer. "Get up Taehyung, you are going to another place in this building. The C area", the man said before pulling Taehyung out of the room.