Chapter 19: Surprises

"You are the only family I need" he mumbled. His eyes were closed, and he hugged me tight when I noticed he fell asleep. I caressed his head and put his raven hair out of his face. I sat there for hours and watched him sleeping. How lucky am I to have my own Disney prince?

This was the best Christmas I ever had. I almost can't remember the time we had with my mother. She died and my father disappeared a long time ago. The years after that we have spent it with Reiner and Berthold who have turned out to just faked it. They never were our friends, it was all just a big betrayal. That hurt a lot. Yes, Armin, Mikasa and I were really close, but I never had this kind of family-feeling like I had today. Levi was angry at me like a mom, he protected me like a big brother and he kissed me like a lover. He always put me first, even if this stubborn boy would never admit that. He always tried to avoid me from pain and problems and had so often saved my life. Dear Lord, I'm so thankful to be blessed with someone like him by my side. Maybe losing my family was the exam I had to go through and that for I received him. I would go through hell for a thousands of times if I could only have him. Please god, if you can hear me, take care of this boy. He's doing a pretty dangerous job and I don't think he will have a long life, but I will give mine to protect him. And as if he heard what I said he moved closer and mumbled my name in his sleep.

At 11pm I realized that I am the biggest idiot this world has ever seen. "It wasn't his birthday, and it wasn't mine. It's December, so it can't be an anniversary..." is what I said. Good joke stupid brain. Of course there was something else in December. Please anyone, slap me! I nearly forgot the appointment!

It was 11.59 when I removed my lover's pants and put his length in my mouth. I licked around the top and meanwhile I moved my hand along his damn big erection. At first he just moaned in his sleep and I guess he thought it was just a dream, but then he opened his eyes. "I'm a very angry morning person, but if you wake me with a blowjob you may wake me whenever you wa-aaah-nnt" he said while he surrounded my cheek with his hand and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Look outside" I said while still having his member in my mouth. At first he was a little confused but then he noticed the window behind me. "HOLY SHIT" he shouted and came at the same time. I swallowed my sweet lover's warm liquid and couldn't but smile at his reaction. What Levi saw, was the big field next to our garden. But in that field were a hundred of fairy lights who decorated all the Christmas stuff. He gasped when he looked more intense at what it actually was. I had built about more than 62 snowmen, who when you read it from some hight (like in the second floor of our house) said in the form they were standing 'happy birthday my love'. His eyes watered and he ran out to see it more nearby. I followed him and put a woollen morning rope over his shoulders because it was pretty could outside. "No you didn't" he said and hugged me so stormy that we both fell down after he saw the 5 meter high Christmas tree. "But you forgot something" I heard his serious bossy voice say. "I dropped the star on the top of the tree, because you are my star, especially on the top" I said and we both burst into laughter because he was really sitting on my lap.

"I thought you didn't like Christmas

"I thought you didn't like Christmas..." he said and shyly looked down. "But I love you. And this was one of the most beautiful days in my life. And I'd like to spend the future Christmases with you too." He blushed a little but then he kissed me intensely out of happiness. "I would really love it to have you for my own and to take you right here and right now. But there is somebody else who is also waiting for you. And if I have you for the next Christmases too, I agreed to share you a little tonight." I said and turned the confused boy around. Behind the tree appeared a small woman. Her hair was raven as Levi's and her eyes were grey and cold. But when the slim woman saw my lover her eyes lightened up and she smiled. She shyly came closer to us, but Levi stood where he was. I put my hands on his stiff shoulders and pushed him forward. "Levi, this is your aunt Bellatrix Ackerman" I said and smiled to encourage him. I never saw Levi reacting to another person like this, but the smaller one ran towards her and nearly threw the both of them down. The women opened her arms for him and put him closer into a gently hug. She caressed his hair as he began to cry. "My lovely little boy" Bellatrix said and also had tears running down her face. "I will never ever leave you alone again" she promised him. The women looked up and gave me a sign to also come closer. First I was afraid because she could find out about us, but Bellatrix didn't care about that at all. She lay one arm around me too and hugged the both of us. "From now on the both of us will be your family, Levi. Forever. You never have to worry again about anything, we will protect you no matter what" she said and it caused me to drop some tears too because she frienldy included me. After the all of us calmed down we went inside and ate cookies in front of the fireplace. Levi's eyes were still red and swollen because he had cried a lot in the last hours. He still wasn't done to open all the presents I bought him, but he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. In his sleep he whispered my name, took my hand and cuddled himself into my chest. As we still were sitting on the couch I put a duvet over him and smiled down at him. But then I remembered his aunt who was sitting next to us. I blushed and wanted to move away from my lover because I didn't know it he wanted her to know. But Bellatrix touched my arm and smiled at me. "It's okay" she told me. "I am so thankful he found you. After you visited me I informed myself about him. I got told that he was the strongest soldier we ever had, which of course made me proud. But then I realized how young he still is and how dangerous the titan world. I also heard he was cold-hearted and always alone. That this poor boy was raised by my horrible brother Kenny and that Levi has always been alone and let nobody come near to him. But then I remembered about how your eyes lit up when you proudly told me about him. You guys may not know me yet but I really want to become a part of his life. I've seen the lovely looks you both throw at each other and I'm so thankful you took care of my boy. I really am so happy to see him having you and smiling. And before you ask, my answer is no. I have absolutely no problem that you both are men. You make him happy. I couldn't ask for more." This caused me to cry too and the elder women put her arm around me and Levi and I slightly fell asleep. "Welcome to the chaotic Ackerman family" she said and I smiled as I happily drifted into sleep.