Chapter 2: Whatever you want me to do

... "Ohooo" I said and smirked.

"Ohhh Jäger, I didn't know" I whispered and grabbed his chin even more violent. "W-w-what, heichou?" mhh now he's shy. "That you like me, little Eren". I ran my index finger over his soft lip and his whole body shivered. Fuck I was so drunk. But even though I just wanted to play a little bit with him and show him who the boss is. "I already know that you're the boss, Captain" he said confused. Oh, wonderful Levi, you said that out loud. But who cares? I just wanna make him feel very embarrassed, so I put of my shirt. "H-h-heichou what are you doing?" he seemed to be very shocked about my action. Okay, just a little bit and Imma stop it. "Why don't you touch me a little, Jäger?". I expected EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING. That he might run out of the room, cry, scream, be disgusted or anything else but not what he acutally did. Eren fucking Jäger did what I said. He suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap. One leg on each side of his hip. One of his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and his left hand surrounded gently my neck. At first, he kissed me slowly, a little shy if he may touch me or not. And I just sat there on top of this crazy bitch, half naked and for the first time in my life I didn't know what to do. My whole body was stiff, and I was totally shocked. Oh come on Levi! You kill titans in the shower, why can't you handle fucking Jäger! I mean, I've never kissed a guy before. HE IS A GUY. THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG. But his lips are sooo soft it drives me crazy! Let me think. Shall I regret this there isn't anyone who will ever find it out. He is going to die tomorrow, there won't be any witnesses. And in that moment he stopped kissing me and looked up to my face. "I'm so so so sorry Heichou, I should have known that that was just a joke of yours" and his little babyface looked so damn innocent. OHHH HE MAKES ME ALWAYS SO DAMN ANGRY AND I HATE THAT IT TURNS ME SO MUCH ON.

"Hm, fucking Jäger...Didn't you promise to do whatever I want you to and to follow each of my orders?" I asked. "Sir, yes Sir!"

"Good boy. And now make that my best night". "Whatever you want me to do, Heichou" he said with his eyes full of lust.