Chapter 11: Mine

This was the first time I woke up next to someone. Jäger still seemed to sleep so I got up on my elbows and looked at him. She sun was shining through the curtains and lightened up his face. Under his eyes were deep marks that showed how little sleep he got trough the last months. His cheeks were rosy but sharp like a knife. He seemed so young and still so adult for his age. "Stop staring at me, weirdo" he said and smiled with one eye half opened. I smiled back and he gave me a kiss. It first was a slow good morning kiss but we both intensed it and soon I was over him. He put his arms around my back and my hips and pulled me down to him. It was such a passionate and emotional moment- and then Petra rushed in. "Oh Lord, this can't be true!" I shouted

We had to separate us for today. I didn't want to let Eren go. Not because I was an affectionate little bitch, but because I knew they couldn't protect Eren as good as I could. I put my forehead against his and put my hand on his cheek. "I beat your fucking ass if you should die" I said and slapped him a little to hard. But then he smiled and kissed me quickly as he turned around and left with the troop. I don't know what we have, but it's the first thing that doesn't annoy me to sleep. Even though Jäger is the most annoying person on earth.

I passed the day with Erwin in a city because they finally sent the military police into the titan territory to help us. When suddenly a messenger fell down in front of me and told us what happened: "3 people from Eren Jäger's troop are also titans! Ymir is one of them, but she got hurt in a fight when she helped us. Reiner and Berthold on the other hand.. they are the armoured and the colossal titans! First they fought against Eren, but then they kidnapped Ymir and him!" he screamed. At first I couldn't believe that but then I got up on my horse and asked where they were. Hanji was also hurt but she designed a plan where they might be so we all immediately started to get him back. Damn Eren, can't I even leave you for 10 minutes?

When we finally reached the forest, Hanji told us about we found and followed them. Reiner changed into a titan and ran with Ymir, Jäger and Berthold in his hand away to protect them. I jumped on top of them and tried to convince them, but Reiner's skin was too hard for my blades and so they shattered. But then I had an idea. "Ohh, so you really leave your friend behind? Too bad. You know Berthold..I'm torturing Annie all day and night. You might heal, but you all still feel the same pain when I cut your fingers, toes, ears or break you each bone.." He was distracted by just one moment and so we led the other titans towards them and left while I cut Jäger out of their hands. "My idiot" I whispered. "You gotta pay more attention.. As you see, everyone wants to have you.. but you are only mine" I said and even though he seemed dead he smiled.

Reiner began to throw titans in our direction and so we fell to the floor. We both were hurt and weren't able to fight anymore. "You beasts! Get away! Imma kill all of you!" Jäger began to scream towards the titans in front of us. And suddenly we saw a big lightning and then all the titans turned around and began to follow Reiner. We took the chance and fled.

"It was you, wasn't it?" I asked Eren while he slept in my arms. "They followed your orders, didn't they?" I said and lovely stroked a strand of hair from his face. "Tell me who you are Eren Jäger from Shiganshina" I whispered. "I am yours" he mumbled and kissed my hand. "That's enough for me. That's all I needed to know" I murmured and caressed his cheek.