Chapter 3: sinners

Suggetion: Listen to Sam Smith - Fire on fire while reading ;)

----------------------------

..."Whatever you want me to do, Heichou" he said with his eyes full of lust.

In that moment I exactly knew what I wanted. "I want you Jäger. Now." I whispered. And he didn't hesitate even one single second. He grabbed my waste and rubbed me against his body while he held my neck with a very strong grip and kissed everything out of me. First he slightly bit on my bottom lip and pulled it back, he smirked and then he opened my mouth with his tongue. He greedy crushed against my teeth and when our tongues connected, I felt myself getting hard. "Mmhhh, Heichou", he moaned into my mouth. He grabbed my thighs and stood up with me sitting on his hip, crushed me hardly against the wall and I couldn't but moaned. "Scream for me" he said. That drove me so crazy that I got so hard it hurt. "Please, Jäger. Do it.. I can't no longer.." "Shhh" he said putting his cold finger onto my lips. "Your fingers are so cold" I told him to distract myself. "Make them warm then", he offered. So he put the 3 of his fingers into my mouth and I sucked and bit them. His eyes widened even more. "I'm sorry Heichou but I gotta fuck you. Right here. Right now". Before I could even take a breath he slammed us to the bed and rubbed his hips against mine. He took his fingers out of my mouth and began to kiss down my neck and made me a hundreds of hickies. "More" I said. He smiled and bit into my neck. I felt the blood running but hat turned me on even more. His kisses went down my upper body and as he bit into my hipbone I bended my back up out of lust. Fuuucking Jäger recognized it and started to unbutton my pants. Now I got kinda nervous about what to do next, because of course I've never done this with a guy before. But fucking Jäger seemed exactly to know what I need. "You better worry" this bitch said "I won't be any kind of gently". And so he put his fingers into me while kissing and licking down my belly. "Good" I whispered, "I kill titans, I like it hard". "Is that so?" he asked with an evil smirk. That touch drove me so insane I could only nod. A half second after I nodded, he turned me so fast around I couldn't even tell what happened. And without any warning he smashed himself into me while pumping my dick with his free hand. I think I would have screamed my soul out if he wouldn't have put his other hand to my mouth. "Shhh, Captain" he whispered, "you're only allowed to scream into my ear or they'll hear us." And as he promised he wasn't gently at all. I guess I won't be able to fucking walk for days. I was so close to cum but fucking Jäger held my dick the way I couldn't and said "Oh, Heichou I'm not finished at all within you yet". And so he spoiled my body all night long until the sun came up. He did things I couldn't even imagine before and found parts of my body which I didn't knew myself. He didn't break his promise. That was the fucking best night of my life.

Around 4 I woke up with my head on his lap. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked when I saw him staring at me. "I put some lotion on  and massaged your whole body, so you maybe will be able to walk today. I also put you some make up on the table to cover your hickies. I'm very sorry Heichou. I was out of control. Those happened to be a lot." "No problem. Ähm, thanks. Imma keep on sleeping now. Please stop staring." He nodded as he pulled me into his arms, keeping on to touch my hips, legs and back. "Do you mind if I touch you meanwhile?" this idiot asked. I could only laugh at it. It surprised myself. I didn't laugh for a lot of time and so I fell asleep happily.

When I woke up I wanted to cuddle myself into his arms. But fucking Jäger wasn't here anymore. On the table I found a letter:

I'm sorry for not being able to wake up next to you, Heichou. I made you breakfast and put your make up next to it. Thank you for this incredible last hours of my life. When you read this, I think I already might be dead, but I still wanted to thank you for everything.

Love, Eren

Oh this motherfucker. I had such a headache from that shitty tequila, but I reacted nevertheless as fast as always. I ran out of my room to the tribunal, and every fucking step hurt. Fucking Jäger! You little bitch aren't going to die without my permission!